Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The secret to instantly making DA better

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Anzo
Jue Viole Grace
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
Jin Kazama
Typical Jew™
Neji
Exiled
12 posters

descriptionThe secret to instantly making DA better EmptyThe secret to instantly making DA better

more_horiz
Hearthstone sub-forum

/no questions

descriptionThe secret to instantly making DA better EmptyRe: The secret to instantly making DA better

more_horiz
^

descriptionThe secret to instantly making DA better EmptyRe: The secret to instantly making DA better

more_horiz
was thinking demote 90% of staff guess im the only one D:

more_horiz
Tks bby @ Germ

more_horiz
hstone is a new card game?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
hstone is a new card game?

Yes, made by blizzard, its in open beta right now

more_horiz
bu people dont play yugioh because its a card game. People play Yugioh because they grew up with Yugioh.

more_horiz
What does that have to do with anything? ^

more_horiz
That some random card game has absolutely nothing to do with DA.

more_horiz
We should probably just delete the entire off-topic section all together then, right?

more_horiz
pls, we don't have a Magic section, we don't have a Pokémon TCG section, we don't have a Cardfight!!Vanguard section, so unless we have a huge amount of requests for this (like for the League of Legends section), it won't be done.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama approves this.

Also, it's calling Gaming area for a reason, like, DA average active members is 50, so if like 10 people want a sub-forum they should get it.

more_horiz
That's cool , if they want it make it for em.
But,wouldn't it be better if you make a sub-forum for all card games ?

more_horiz
Going by that 20% mark, Anzo (10=20% of 50), we would need 80*0.2 members.
So unless I see 16 members signing a petition, it just won't be done.

more_horiz
Hearthstone sucks, it feels way too pay to win.

more_horiz
I don't care much about a sub-forum for Hearthstone, i just support the idea. So see if someone who desperately wants a sub-forum for this game to take the bother of asking people around if they want a sub-forum or not.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:

Did you jump right into PvP, or did you do practice matches to unlock all the basic cards for your hero? If you leveled to 10 first, you shouldn't really feel that it is pay to win, sure their are legendary's and such that are hard to find, but most hero's basic decks can hold their own against upgraded ones.

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Salader wrote:

Did you jump right into PvP, or did you do practice matches to unlock all the basic cards for your hero? If you leveled to 10 first, you shouldn't really feel that it is pay to win, sure their are legendary's and such that are hard to find, but most hero's basic decks can hold their own against upgraded ones.

I got 3 heroes to 10 then started PVP trying each out and still found that 90% of opponents had multiple epics and Legendary's.

leveling to 10 only gives you access to a few extra basic cards.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Exiled wrote:
Salader wrote:

I got 3 heroes to 10 then started PVP trying each out and still found that 90% of opponents had multiple epics and Legendary's.

Could I take a look at your deck? I might be able to help make some improvements.

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Salader wrote:
Exiled wrote:
Salader wrote:

Could I take a look at your deck? I might be able to help make some improvements.

I don't see how this would rectify my point of the game being Pay to Win.

It's a shortcut service, you pay money, you get cards you wouldn't otherwise have. Much like 95% of card game type games out there. You could, alternatively get 10 gold for 3 wins, math that out, 30 wins for 100 gold. Which makes one pack. Quests are there, but they are 'dailies' for a reason. One a day. Some of them aren't even obtainable to a portion of players, such as the class specific quests.

If a F2Per plays up against a P2Per the chances of the P2Per being much more equipped is greater. Considering they have thrown money at this.

more_horiz
Why should a F2Per be on equal ground with someone who's donates money and supports the company? Now that just doesn't make sense. Granted, the gold awarding system is a little busted, but hopping on and just grinding out the dailies will yield packs pretty quickly.

tbh the game is really easy and you should be able to win in PVP with most decks and just their basic cards.

battletag is FriskyBadger#1251 for the ones who wish to add me on NA(lookin at chu exiled)

more_horiz
What's Hearthstone :I?

2lazy2google

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:

2lazy2google
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+Hearthstone%3F

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

2lazy2google
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+Hearthstone%3F

hearth·stone
ˈhärTHˌstōn/
noun
noun: hearthstone; plural noun: hearthstones; noun: hearth-stone; plural noun: hearth-stones

a flat stone forming a hearth or part of a hearth.

That, and "a fast-paced strategy card game for everyone." I thought Yu-Gi-Oh! was already fast enough for everyone. Win turn 2/3.

more_horiz
I opened all characters within less than one hour like a boss Cool

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I opened all characters within less than one hour like a boss Cool

All you have to do is beat AI's -_-

more_horiz
This game is pretty fun

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply