Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAll help would be greatly appreciated. EmptyAll help would be greatly appreciated.

more_horiz
I have no idea if this is in the right thread but I might as well continue.  I have the Scottish Regional's coming up on 2-3 weeks time so I need as must practice as possible.  To be honest I have no idea what I will be playing XD.  It is either going to be:

• Madolche
  • Geargia
  • Battlin' Boxers
  • Any other cheap deck XD

Any deck suggestions that are easy to come by will be great XD.  So the full point of this thread was to ask people to duel me for practice.  I seen no other thread that seemed suitable so here was where it was put Razz.

descriptionAll help would be greatly appreciated. EmptyRe: All help would be greatly appreciated.

more_horiz
Moved to a more proper place.

descriptionAll help would be greatly appreciated. EmptyRe: All help would be greatly appreciated.

more_horiz
Madolche's are the best in your options.

more_horiz
Yamato wrote:
Madolche's are the best in your options.

What he said

more_horiz
Madolches are really annoying but their good cards are kinda expensive ._.

more_horiz
Trigon Rulers

more_horiz
If you can get a hold of Geargia Karakuri's, they are the best deck on your list and pretty cheap. (Madolche's still lacking until Angelly comes out)

Inzektors are a very good budget deck right now so they might be something to consider as well

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply