Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Vote on names for new "schools" for DA

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Exiled
Jin Kazama
Order of Chaos
DefinitelyNotXrai
Centrik
Azure King
Amy Kool
11 posters

pollWhich set of "school" names you prefer?

Dark Magic School, Neos School, Stardust School, Utopia School.
13%
Millennium School. Heroes School. Signers School. Astral School.
87%
Total Votes:

descriptionVote on names for new "schools" for DA EmptyVote on names for new "schools" for DA

more_horiz
Before we make school names final, we want to see your input, which set of names you like the most. There were some suggestions from you, we have considered some of them, astral was the best name suggestion from those to be honest and most of suggestions were not having solid ground. Don't feel bad, it is just that we have put much more thought into these and their background for DA than you can. We just hoped that you might inspire us with some names and you have: astral. So here we go.

1st option is based on main protagonist ace cards.
2nd option is based on key elements that were spread throughout each anime respectively.

descriptionVote on names for new "schools" for DA EmptyRe: Vote on names for new "schools" for DA

more_horiz
i think the names should have more variety: Millennium University, Heroes Institution, Signers Facility, Astral Academy

descriptionVote on names for new "schools" for DA EmptyRe: Vote on names for new "schools" for DA

more_horiz
OMG I realized after voting I'm the first one who voted for the first option, and the only.....-feels-

more_horiz
The Great King wrote:
i think the names should have more variety: Millennium University, Heroes Institution, Signers Facility, Astral Academy

I agree with this. +1 Except for the Signers Facility. Sounds stupid. Sorry.
Will any changes take place between now and the release of these new academies for the names?

more_horiz
The Great King wrote:

Sorry to quote u , but amy explained why not to use academy , universty...
what amy said :

Would have liked to see maybe three types of namming , but still.....

more_horiz
It is still early to say that. Most probably not but you never know :D

more_horiz
Dont forget that this poll is still active Smile

more_horiz
...Pretty brutal results.

more_horiz
yeah lol, despite both looking pretty solid choices. I thought it would be almost equal...

more_horiz
If you aren't going with the university, institution, etc... then you should drop the school at the end of each one because it sounds bad.

more_horiz
Yea none of these spark a interest.

more_horiz
Does it have to say school? Surprised
Also, Neos School kinda sounds weird.

more_horiz
Millennium Power
Heroes Fusion
Signers Momentum
Astral World

So those are better names than schools?

more_horiz
As I said in the chat:

Yes, yes they are.

more_horiz
i have an idea.  Why not make a sample of a random user , with his avatar  ,  his new dorm , and new ability and show it. (new - the ones proposed)

If people see what they vote for , maybe its . easy.

example:

ex.1 :

ex.2 :

more_horiz
These names are all horrible. I say leave it the way it is. What would changing the name accomplish?

more_horiz
If we leave names as they are we cannot make them equal since in all our heads slifer means lowest ra mid and obi top dorm. no matter what we do, those things cannot be changed. Seeing as almost no people have interest in rank ups anymore nor duel a lot in DA, we have to make changes, a lot of them. one of them is making our dorm structure reformed, to make it something fresh and new for our members. That is the reason. It is not just because we can or want lol. It is because we must :D

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Millennium Power
Heroes Fusion
Signers Momentum
Astral World

I feel that these dont have any flow with the names. Like each one doesnt roll of my tongue making it sound any better.

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Millennium Power
Heroes Fusion
Signers Momentum
Astral World

i like them

more_horiz
I still think that just having it as one word is better. Astral and Millennium are fine as is but Heroes and Signers don't really work. Just based on experience where I live, no one calls a university/college by full name, people just say "Toronto", "Western", "Guelph", "MacMaster" etc...

more_horiz
We have made names for schools. You will see them soon ^^

more_horiz
Wait,what happen to LoL names Sad ?

more_horiz
That's for levels, not schools

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply