Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Rescue cat is now a spell

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Skitoritto
The_Dutch_Prince
TDS
Salader
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
10 posters

descriptionRescue cat is now a spell EmptyRescue cat is now a spell

more_horiz
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Obedience_Schooled

If you control no monsters: Special Summon 3 Level 2 or lower Beast-Type Effect Monsters with different names from your Deck. Their effects are negated, and they are destroyed during the End Phase. If you activate this card, you cannot Special Summon for the rest of this turn, except Beast-type monsters.

My raccoons will be tier 1.

descriptionRescue cat is now a spell EmptyRe: Rescue cat is now a spell

more_horiz
jj soooooooooooooooooo likes this.

more_horiz
I can hear jj celebrating 100 miles away

more_horiz
it cant summon Normal Monsters tho  Rescue cat is now a spell 2896007000 

more_horiz
I'm astonicshed and its at 3, my life is back to full again. Anyone know when it will be released? or if its a real card??

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
I'm astonicshed and its at 3, my life is back to full again. Anyone know when it will be released? or if its a real card??

It's a TCG exclusive in Legacy of The Valiant, which comes to the TCG on January 24th.

more_horiz
too bad we cant special summon non-beast monsters for the rest of the turn. Had an entire deck in mind to summon crazzy stuff off that spell.... oh well .. lol

more_horiz
Damn this game is starting to annoy me )_).

more_horiz
Special summon 3 level 2 Beasts, normal summon a lvl beast, xyz 2 ronin racoon. summon two tokens.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
I can hear jj celebrating 100 miles away

Celebration? I think you have mistaken me. I was not shouting for joy, no, I was shouting at konami. WHY DIDN'T YOU LET NORMAL MONSTERS BE SUMMONED!? FUCK, KONAMI, ONE JOB. ONE FREAKING JOB, AND YOU DON'T LET ME SUMMON BLACK, YELLOW AND GREEN FROM DECK. FUCK YOU.

Trully, you misjudged my reaction. I like my ridiculous and OP instant ways to nuke enemy fields TO WORK! DAMNIT.

BTW, N, I found another raccoon. IDK if you've seen it, but http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chow_Chow_Chan

This is definitely a raccoon. It counters a lot. Raccoon hand trap. Nuff said.

And then there's http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Currantosa,_Mystical_Beast_of_the_Forest coming out in valiant as well. Dat tantan.

Raccoons are growing O_O

Oh, and if that level 2 beast monster you normal summoned was, say, tree otter, you'd have a field set to do 7000 damage. And you'd have used 2 cards.

You can also consider using that card BY ITSELF as a way to summon Naturia Beast. First turn, one card, Naturia Beast. Just run Key Mouse. 2 raccoons, which are both earth and level 2, and a level 1 earth tuner makes beast. One spell card to stop your opponent using spell cards? Plain nasty. This card will be brutal.

Seriously though, guys, why would I like this? My deck only runs 2 valid targets, and this thing needs 3. Plus, I wouldn't have any benefit from summoning a red and a blue aside from for Xyzing into ronin raccoon. And that REALLY is stealing the spotlight off of N here.

more_horiz
still prefer the kitty cat :D as it doesn't restrict on ss nice card still :D

more_horiz
Almost forgot; if you were to have tree otter and this card, and you also ran desertapir, if you had a card that could banish something for any reason you could OTK with 10200 damage. Cos you could summon a detached tree otter with desertapir. If the card that banished was a redox... well... This card just has too much potential.

more_horiz
Reign of the Raccoons...

And yeah, one step away from making JJ's Ojamas invincible. Too bad...

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Reign of the Raccoons...

I am going to find the person who made this card, and then I'm going to kill all members of his family that don't have super powers. LET'S SEE HOW HE LIKES IT! #brojamas

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Heatnix wrote:
Reign of the Raccoons...

I am going to find the person who made this card, and then I'm going to kill all members of his family that don't have super powers. LET'S SEE HOW HE LIKES IT! #brojamas

o.o

Jj be mad.

Konami staff better start running. Angry Brits aren't fun...

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
Heatnix wrote:
Reign of the Raccoons...

o.o

Jj be mad.

Damn straight. When we get angry, we fight people on beaches and stuff. I think.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:
jjh927 wrote:
Heatnix wrote:
Reign of the Raccoons...

o.o

Jj be mad.

Damn straight. When we get angry, we fight people on beaches and stuff. I think.

Fight people? Psh, we conquer their country, and then depending on whether or not we're feeling nice, we give it better education systems and offer to help them when we leave, or we just leave and let them slaughter each other in the chaos right after. >:3

Hear that Japan!? You're fucked!

more_horiz
Colonists D: .

more_horiz
So only Racoons and Ojamas?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply