Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2013 - Year in Review

power_settings_newLogin to reply

2013 - Year in Review

In less than two years I will graduate from university. Hopefully I can get into the Master's program here at my university.

The past year has been a tough one, but I felt I had risen to the challenge. I passed all 8 courses and averaged 3.2 in GPA. Our bowling team not only made it to the playoffs at the provincial tournament but made it all the way to the semi-final and claimed third place. Over the summer I secured a job for the duration of my university stay. In August I was appointed an Administrator in Duel Academy.

I like feedback. What are some issues you see with myself? What do you think I (or we as Admins) need to work on?

What did you accomplish over the last year?

Comments

Centrik
Hm.....Ranked up to Ra -> Got Teacher -> Quit Staff -> Got Teacher Again -> Quit Staff -> Banned by Amy for trolling -> Came back and got Assistant -> Got Obelisk -> Still Assistant.

That's all not much. Only won 1 tournament and 1 league.
Skitoritto
I've learned English (THANK YOU DA!);
I've beat N in live finales :s;
I've become an Assistant;
I finally got an normal internet connection;
Made some good friends here at DA;

That's all fox.
Linda-Senpai
Jin Kazama wrote:
In less than two years I will graduate from university. Hopefully I can get into the Master's program here at my university.

The past year has been a tough one, but I felt I had risen to the challenge. I passed all 8 courses and averaged 3.2 in GPA. Our bowling team not only made it to the playoffs at the provincial tournament but made it all the way to the semi-final and claimed third place. Over the summer I secured a job for the duration of my university stay. In August I was appointed an Administrator in Duel Academy.

I like feedback. What are some issues you see with myself? What do you think I (or we as Admins) need to work on?

What did you accomplish over the last year?

Are you 100% sure you want me to answer that? Ok to begin with I cant think of a single likeable trait about you.

What I've accomplished: will be very hard to name everything but imma try

Won DA league S11 (i think i won S9 last year too, but that mightve been 2012)
Won a fuck ton of DA lives more than any1 else, won the first two DA lives seasons
Assistant, and Teacher, and Mod
Mod of the year
ABD
Won multiple events and tournaments
Got my survival master title back twice
Became Supreme Queen
Wrote an awesome fanfic thats still ongoing

ah I could list more but we'd be here all day
BlackWarGreymon
Joined DA > became mod in a molph > became admin (all in a year)
I've got only 4 months of high school left (and then going to college, Fit = university of informatic technology)
Got my driver's licence

Gremlin
I feel I dont get enough compliments from you guys hopefully in 2014 you guys can get it together
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum