Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy: Find the Word of the Day!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Order of Chaos
! High Dutchman Gianus
Jin Kazama
BlackWarGreymon
Alikaey
Amy Kool
Typical Jew™
LòKóS
Jue Viole Grace
13 posters

descriptionDuel Academy: Find the Word of the Day! - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy: Find the Word of the Day!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello Duel Academy,

this is your all-time favourite admin speaking. Or so I hope you think. You're getting banned if you don't.

Anyway, on to business, starting from today on, I will introduce a simple new game: find the Word of the Day!
The rules are easy. I will think of any random word (yes, any word) and will censor it (and all variations of it; as in, each person if it is a verb or both singular and plural if it is a noun).
Once you tyoe it into the chatbox or post it, a nice little congratulations message will appear, giving you further explanations what to do.
As reward, I'll hand out 100 DP to the first person to find the word (though it is more likely that it will be found in chat, posts also count towards this). I'll also determine if you actually found the word or just copied it.

So, as usual, an example below.

I thought of the word "deception" (because my band is named "Deceiver's Disgrace").
User A (let's not give him a name) types in "deception is not a nice thing to do" which will result in a message similar to this: "You have found the Word of the Day! Send Irate a private message to claim 100 DP. is not a nice thing to do."

So, happy finding it. The first word will be... hah, nice try.

~ Irate

Last edited by Irate on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy: Find the Word of the Day! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy: Find the Word of the Day!

more_horiz
Ice.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply