Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkull Zombies EmptySkull Zombies

more_horiz
Skull Zombies Zu3pHRe

Here is the deck list:
Side Deck: Six Unfinished
x2 D.D. Crow
2x Night Beam
MST
EEP

Extra Deck: Fifteen
Catastor
Celestial Wolf Lord, Blue Sirius
Archfiend Zombie-Skull
Revived King Ha Des
Evilswarm Ouroboros
Gagaga Cowboy
Gem-Knight Pearl
Meastroke the Symphony Djinn
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Number 66: Master Key Beetle
Lavalval Chain
Daigusto Emeral
Abyss Dweller
Photon Papilloperative
Diamond Dire Wolf

Main Deck: Forty
Monsters: Twenty
Supersonic Skull Flame
x3 Skull Flame
Skull Conductor
x3 Burning Skull Head
x2 Zombie MAster
Plaguespreader Zombie
x2 Mezuki
x2 Goblin Zombie
x2 Spirit Reaper
x3 Pyramid Turtle

Spells: Twelve
Book of Moon
Dark Hole
Foolish Burial
Mind Control
Allure of Darkness
x2 Trade-In
x2 Book of Life
Bait Doll
x2 MST

Traps: Eight
BTP
Solemn Warning
CED
x2 Call of the Haunted
x3 PWWB

A friend of mine helped me build this deck and I would love it even more if I were able to use it for an competitive tournament. Any constructive criticism and/or recommendations would be appreciated.

descriptionSkull Zombies EmptyRe: Skull Zombies

more_horiz
Try to get lute (BlackWarGreymon) :D He's specialized with Zombies.

more_horiz
I would add another supersonic skull flame and an engine for milling (lightsworns maybe + cardcar + sixth sense, or w/e ya want) for dropping your skull flames into the grave. A 2nd plag and a 3rd book of life would be nice too.

I would drop reaper and pyramid turtle 'cause they're mediocre. A 3rd goblin zombie is a must 'cause it's your main searcher, also burial from the different dimension (putting skull flame from the banished zone into the grave is essential for this deck)

@Centrik : Why do you tell all people that use zombies for my specialization with zombies xD

more_horiz
Because I'm too lazy to see others using them :U

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
I would add another supersonic skull flame and an engine for milling (lightsworns maybe + cardcar + sixth sense, or w/e ya want) for dropping your skull flames into the grave. A 2nd plag and a 3rd book of life would be nice too.

I would drop reaper and pyramid turtle 'cause they're mediocre. A 3rd goblin zombie is a must 'cause it's your main searcher, also burial from the different dimension (putting skull flame from the banished zone into the grave is essential for this deck)

@Centrik : Why do you tell all people that use zombies for my specialization with zombies xD

Thank you so much. This is what I came up with. c:
I'm still trying to fit in lyla/ryko/brigade. I'm gonna test Cardcar first and if it doesn't work out I'll switch him out for lightsworns. Also I might take conductor out, I haven't decided yet. x_x
Skull Zombies R7r54RW

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply