Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

"Ask Jin Anything" Segment

power_settings_newLogin to reply

"Ask Jin Anything" Segment

See title. Be as shallow or as deep as you like.

Comments

Jin Kazama
@Ali: We all know that's Snow White.

@Salader: English, or more proper requests, are required for me to understand what you request.
Salader
When are you gonna me my sub section for my event? "Ask Jin Anything" Segment 2896007000 
Alikaey
How come Sleeping Beauty woke up without a kiss?
Jin Kazama
The one song in the world I could sing? Free Bird. Ask me in a year and I might say Survival by Eminem.
Ezekeil
If you could be the best singer in the world, but could only sing one song, what would it be?

Last edited by Ezekeil on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Jin Kazama
Serious question: Which time? This is my third time being an Administrator.
Skitoritto
Describe your thorny way to Admin Position "Ask Jin Anything" Segment 1340172615 .
Jin Kazama
@Sasuke: Because I wanted at least one blog topic to be active this week.

Seriously, I want to be more open with Duel Academy and I think this AMA is the way to go.

@Ezekeil: There are two reasons I have made YouTube channels.

#1 - I like taking video of myself bowling.
#2 - I like taking video of bowling matches.

I really love bowling. I've put the entire last string of the 2013 Men's Candlepin Team Provincials on Youtube, and the last string of the New Brunswick Candlepin Championships as well.

In the future (my channel is pretty much unused) I want to hopefully use YouTube to host more strings I bowl... and I'd also like to use my YouTube to make hopefully funny vines. Vines are 7-second videos that are absolutely hilarious, for those of you that don't know.

But, we'll see! I'm not an expert in the ways of Youtube yet.
Atticus
Why did you start an "Ask Jin Anything" Segment?
Ezekeil
Have you ever wanted to start a YouTube channel, and produce videos? Doesn't matter what it's for.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum