Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRandom people congregate to duel me EmptyRandom people congregate to duel me

more_horiz
Ranked Top 200ish in Singles. That doesn't help my case but whatever. Don't duel me if you don't want to :(Just take my lunch money and go already!

EDIT: Laura hurting my feelings.

Random people congregate to duel me Ban10

descriptionRandom people congregate to duel me EmptyRe: Random people congregate to duel me

more_horiz
What is this I dont even....

descriptionRandom people congregate to duel me EmptyRe: Random people congregate to duel me

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
What is this I dont even....

Just take the win D:< jk I'm just posting here cause I wanna rank up from Slifer to Ra obvi nub.

more_horiz
But you AB .________________________________________________________.

more_horiz
Lol what are you talking about why would i want to hide myself as a Slifer slacker when I'm already in the highest dorm on DA? Obviously its not to gain the Slifer's trust into telling me their plans of rebellion no see that would be crazy. I'm sorry sir you are sadly mistaken.

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
Lol what are you talking about why would i want to hide myself as a Slifer slacker when I'm already in the highest dorm on DA? Obviously its not to gain the Slifer's trust into telling me their plans of rebellion no see that would be crazy. I'm sorry sir you are sadly mistaken.

There's no plan. That would entail a common hive mind, which they lack.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply