Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description"Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item] Empty"Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item]

more_horiz
Welcome to "Ask Jikan" a special shop where the customer sends me a private message* asking for personal advice. Relationships, hardships, friendships, and most -ships that have nothing to do with boats.

Questions asked through PMs are not mandatory. It is simply a matter of privacy.

Prices are as follows:

Relationship Problems
15 DP
Argument Solutions
10 DP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming
0 DP
Ask About Me*
40 DP
Ask ANYTHING At All**
100 DP

"Ask About Me" Must be asked as a reply/post on the store publicly.

NLP :

Your question will be completely confidential. YOU AND ONLY YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SHARE YOUR QUESTION AND MY RESPONSE.

description"Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item] EmptyRe: "Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item]

more_horiz
you seem pretty bored to make something like this or very noisy

description"Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item] EmptyRe: "Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item]

more_horiz
Is someone gonna take my DP?

If not what the hellsing am I gonna do with this new sig I made?

"Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item] Askjik10

And to answer the question you never asked. I'm very bored.

more_horiz
That sig is awesome. And may I ask what exactly is NLP?

more_horiz
@Xrai Neuro-Linguistic Programming

It is a covert hypnosis where you manipulate someone to truly want to do or say what you want them to. It isn't a super-power and it doesn't work every time. Most people who use it are just losers trying to take advantage of women to sleep with them. Something like this should rarely be used and only be used when you need to do something good. i.e. help someone with mild depression or mild anxiety overcome these things.

more_horiz
Approved. Really weird shop though... "Ask Jikan" [Special Shop Item] 3974120512

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply