Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop

+20
Endless Sorcerer
LòKóS
Centrik
The_Nameless
Zane Truesdale
Whatup Nab
Train Heartnet
Alikaey
Phoenix King
Train
girlchan
Jue Viole Grace
Slonaka
Nuran
Linda-Senpai
Dex
Spyder
Typical Jew™
LethalAfterZ
Amy Kool
24 posters

descriptionDuel Academy's Special Rank Shop EmptyDuel Academy's Special Rank Shop

more_horiz
Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop

Rank Shop is a special shop where you can buy ranks that are offered for purchase. These ranks will be displayed in your profile below the avatar. Each item will have its quantity and cost. You can only have 1 rank in your profile. Buying another rank deletes your previous one and you don't have it anymore, it is returned to the shop.

Available Ranks
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Awesom10 - 3000 DP (Sold out)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Respec10 - 3000 DP (Sold out)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Gfx_de10 - 2500 DP (3x)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Spamme10 - 6000 DP (1x)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Ninja10 - 6000 DP (Sold out)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Rainbo10 - 7000 DP (1x)
  • Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Power_10 - 10000 DP (1x)

• Special Custom Rank - 3000 DP

Special Custom Rank is a rank which you provide and then pay for it so that you can put it in your profile.

Last edited by Amy Cool on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 am; edited 6 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy's Special Rank Shop EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop

more_horiz
These suck, IJS

descriptionDuel Academy's Special Rank Shop EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop

more_horiz
Anyone saying that something in my posts is not good, gets some sort of punishment. Sometimes its whipping, sometimes is pure slavery but sometimes I get your avatar removed and locked. ::Monkey66::

more_horiz
Real cute Amy. Unlock my avatar thing!

more_horiz
Instead you can look at my avatar.

more_horiz
Well since no one wants one Ill take the respected member one. Since I know how much you respect me lol. Wink

more_horiz
where is teh one that says pro nab -.-

more_horiz
Wish I had the DP's for the Ninja one. Js. xD

@Lethal, maybe you should have given her some respect, instead of trolling and your avatar thinger wouldn't have been locked. Just stating the obvious. An Obvious troll is Obvious. 0-o

more_horiz
This is a rank shop, everything non related and offensive towards ranks will be given a warning from now on. you have rank suggestion topic and post there what would you want to see hanging here.

more_horiz
Power Abuser please.

more_horiz
requesting awesome duelist please

more_horiz
done.

more_horiz
let me get awesome duelist

more_horiz
Why not.. Respected Member.

more_horiz
done.

more_horiz
i want ninja e.e

unless u make me custom one and ill buy one that says pro nab Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop 3974120512

more_horiz
Done.

more_horiz
How much do customs cost?

more_horiz
There aren't any Customs.

more_horiz
Because of the interest of many members for a Custom Rank type, we made that option too for 3000 DP. The price might be high, but why are you here if not for "living a life in DA" so yea, work a bit to get it lol. With all those Dice Games around, you cannot complain anymore for not having enough DP :D

more_horiz
question, does my discount item works here?

more_horiz
To all those who got their custom rank images before this update, I will be nice and let it be, you don't have to pay 3000 DP now. What is done its done. Enjoy my nice behavior because anger is about to rise soon over all custom things :D

P.S. no, we will take off discount item from sale. And yes, you can have the money back.

more_horiz
The ones we got from shane are safe now, right

more_horiz
[PK] Phoenix King wrote:
The ones we got from shane are safe now, right

Read the first sentence of the post above you.

more_horiz
To to clear things up, the custom rank, you don't buy the rank itself, it's like you buy the place on the wall to hang it, the rank itself you get on your own way. Ask someone to make you, pay them if you want, make it yourself, or find some in google which suits you etc. It's your call on how you will get the custom rank.

more_horiz
Special Custom Rank - 3000 DP

using this

Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Smexyn10

Amy hustling ;(

more_horiz
Dat one got too much lightness, I edited it a bit to look more like judge.

Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Smexyn11

And now we can take that Judge rank from ya lol.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Dat one got too much lightness, I edited it a bit to look more like judge.

Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Smexyn11

And now we can take that Judge rank from ya lol.

that trap e.e

more_horiz
Special Custom Rank - 3000DP

Dis one: Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Monkey_by_otakucyrus-d5reojb

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Special Custom Rank - 3000DP

Dis one: Duel Academy's Special Rank Shop Monkey_by_otakucyrus-d5reojb

Done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum