Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy needs teachers and assistants EmptyDuel Academy needs teachers and assistants

more_horiz
Hello folks, It's BWG this time. This time we need teachers and assistants.

The teachers duties are:

1. Make lessons for the students of Duel Academy.
2. Write articles showcasing new strategies, meta, interesting decks, or dueling theory.
3. Help out members in the Dueling Classes Section with things such as: Deck fixes, ruling questions, and in general provide quality information for members in that section.
4. Test the decks that are posted for review in the Pro Decklist section.

You will send the applications to me by PM
The form is:

Nekofjung wrote:
1. What is your age and current level of education?

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?

3. What, in your opinion, would be the ideal Duel Academy Teacher? [150 words maximum]

4. What qualifies you to be a Duel Academy Teacher? [100 words minimum]

Also we need 2 assistants. We need 1 reporter and 1 RP assistant.

You will send me your applications via PM and in it you will just write why do you want to be a Reporter/RP assistant

Last edited by BlackWarGreymon on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy needs teachers and assistants EmptyRe: Duel Academy needs teachers and assistants

more_horiz
I would apply for Teacher... for the 3rd time, if I knew that I was actually going to do something..
But I know that I won't... Sorry :S

descriptionDuel Academy needs teachers and assistants EmptyRe: Duel Academy needs teachers and assistants

more_horiz
! High Dutchman Gianus wrote:
I would apply for Teacher... for the 3rd time, if I knew that I was actually going to do something..
But I know that I won't... Sorry :S

Yeah :/
If you get the motivation for writing meanwhile, apply xD

more_horiz
What exactly is a reporter

more_horiz
Rynelle wrote:
What exactly is a reporter

Well it's like a journalist. The reporter's duty is to collect informations about the stuff that is going on in the YGO world (new cards, structure decks, the YCS and etc). That informations will be given to the teachers and they will make articles.

more_horiz
And what does a RP assistant have to do?

more_horiz
I applied for RP assistant.
My old job <3
Before all the RPs died...
So sad.

I actually held that job til I became mod. A long long time ago. In a galaxy far far away- Wait, no, that's not right.

more_horiz
@Rynelle

Assist the RP Admin on what they need, hah.

No, seriously, they need to have a lot of role playing experience and a drive for that sort of thing and take care of cleaning the RP boards and check that there's no irregularities in the game.

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
@Rynelle

No, seriously, they need to have a lot of role playing experience and a drive for that sort of thing and take care of cleaning the RP boards and check that there's no irregularities in the game.

Indeed

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
@Rynelle

I should have put about Ravenblack in my Application then .-.

Hopefully Luta is a good guy...

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Heatnix wrote:
@Rynelle

I should have put about Ravenblack in my Application then .-.

Hopefully Luta is a good guy...
Whatup Nab approves this app Duel Academy needs teachers and assistants 1968215193

more_horiz
Our new RP assistent is Ezekeil!
Congratz to him

But we need more staff so people apply

more_horiz
I would like to apply for a reporter since im finally back home anyway let me get started.

Im 15 years old I am good in rulings have had this job before so I can assure I am to be trusted and I have been a reporter for the pasr 8 months now but sadly got demoted to reasons I have already mentioned anyway I currently open about 6 hours a day 10 on weekends and 16 on Holidays I have a high knoweldge of cards and when new cards etc are released im always there remember I have had this before you saw what I was capable of before I got hit by the virus but now im back so please take this into consideration.

-TDS

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply