Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy hiring Professors and Assistants EmptyDuel Academy hiring Professors and Assistants

more_horiz
Jin Kazama here. We are currently experiencing a bit of a shortage of staff, so I'm going to lay out the three types of people we're looking for:

Professor

Professors are the educational experts of this academy, with an emphasis on teaching users. Professors should submit an article with their application so we can gauge how well they know the game, their grammatical skills, and the like.

Assistant

Assistants are individuals who have varying duties as assigned by the Admin in charge of Assistants. Most of these are assigned per what you can do. Duties include hosting events, running specific sections of the board, possibly testing and GFX duties.

Reporter

Reporters are the people who take Yugioh News and post it on Duel Academy. Reporters may also be tasked with Testing duties.

If you are interested in any of these positions, please PM me your name and why you think you'd be good at the role. If I have questions,I will ask them back.

On behalf of the Administrative Team,

Jin Kazama
Administrator

descriptionDuel Academy hiring Professors and Assistants EmptyRe: Duel Academy hiring Professors and Assistants

more_horiz
Pinned and bumped.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply