Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

X-Mas Tourney of the Graduates

+3
DrakonEX
Kurosaki Ichigo
Dante
7 posters

descriptionX-Mas Tourney of the Graduates EmptyX-Mas Tourney of the Graduates

more_horiz
The title says it all !!
I will open the sign ups anmd if we gather enough participants the tourney will begin as soon as possible.

Forum Name:
Name (hamachi):
GMT:
Hosting:

The details of the tournament will be givent ater the sing-ups are closed.

descriptionX-Mas Tourney of the Graduates EmptyRe: X-Mas Tourney of the Graduates

more_horiz
No intention of butting in,but since this is a christmas event i beleive we should have an open for all tourney....

descriptionX-Mas Tourney of the Graduates EmptyRe: X-Mas Tourney of the Graduates

more_horiz
I must agree with K. Itchigo, since there are new pple in here i think they would like to join. Me as well, since i never participaten in a DA turnament...

more_horiz
Your not alowed to post here if your not a graduate and beside if you want a tourny ask your leader of the dorm every dorm leader can make a tourny anytime problem is there aren't so many to join it so request it to your leader Razz the one who will post here and isn't in this dorm gets a warning

more_horiz
Forum Name: PiLover
Name (hamachi): [FE]PiLover
GMT: 00
Hosting: Both

more_horiz
I cant join,right? =S

more_horiz
.::MUFC::. wrote:
I cant join,right? =S

you can graduated members are the staff and the members with the colour indigo i think :D

more_horiz
Yes Kira is right.

more_horiz
Ok,then
Forum Name:.::MUFC::.
Name (hamachi):[FE].:MUFC:.|DA Tester|DaD Obelisk Leader|~I HATE JD!~
GMT:+2
Hosting:Ham only

more_horiz
great then Smile

Forum Name: hamouda
Name (hamachi): {LE}H@moud@
GMT: 00
Hosting: Both

more_horiz
Only 2 ?
Come dudez .. u nkow taht the party needs more ppl Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum