Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Graduates Leader - Dante's room

+6
Jin Kazama
the white knight
Nekofjung
FenixFX
Dante
Kira Amadeus
10 posters

descriptionGraduates Leader - Dante's room EmptyGraduates Leader - Dante's room

more_horiz
dante you're a good duelist who showed everyone that even a slifer can win a tourny you beated some of the best duelists
WELCOME GL

descriptionGraduates Leader - Dante's room EmptyRe: Graduates Leader - Dante's room

more_horiz
Well when i first joined DA i asked my tester afted the duels
to put me in slifer,my goal was to start from the bigining and
learn more and more things.I wanted to show that some day
i can compare myself with duelists from the higher dorms.
Well i guess i have almost made it ^^.Stil here are alot better duelists
than me but i am happy i made it here without even letting my foot
in Ra and Obelisk.
Hi to all here in Dark Dorm i am proud to be part of you Sad xD

descriptionGraduates Leader - Dante's room EmptyRe: Graduates Leader - Dante's room

more_horiz
Welcome man you showed that for some players dorm are just colors anyway enjoy your stay here and get better Smile

more_horiz
howdy howdy, nice to see you here. Do remember to ask an admin at some point to change the color of your name so it doesn't show Slifer Red anymore. ^_^

more_horiz
Huh!!! Dante is here!!!!!

Wow .... u made it from slifer to here !!!! ....

Smile Good job buddy .... Gratz Smile

U r one of us now .... We r so proud of u Smile Smile

Enjoy ur stay here & btw U will face me for JY1 Tourny so prepare ur self dude

~~~The White Knight~~~

more_horiz
Thx Guys for the welcoming...
Well ya am finaly here and GG's White...we rock the turney xD
I hope i see u in the top 16...
and hi again to all Dark Drom Duelists

more_horiz
I don't know what you're going on about, but if the awards for winning a tournament are stated, the rewards can't just change.

I think it's fine if you got transferred from Slifer to Abandoned Dark. It's never happened before.

more_horiz
dante you can stay here in dark dorm i spoke with DM he isn't mad on you any more so now that there is peeace again pls remain here Cool

more_horiz
I'm sorry. I just didn't agreed that a member of the lowest rank comes to the highest rank like that. But it was my mistake to change you, because Assassin put the prize like that and it was my mistake to not check the prizes, it will not happen again.

Again, I am really sorry Dante.

more_horiz
Then i think there is no reason for me to continue fighting with
you and i also must apologyse for my words...
Well ithink it will be better this posts to be deleated cuz there is no reason
to keep them...

more_horiz
so are you remaining here?

more_horiz
Yes...i can see that everything is Okay now,
so there is no reason to change dorm...

more_horiz
Lol Dante why don't you remove the slifer sig?

more_horiz
yes Dante14
Remove the Slifer Sign

DM - There is no need to apologise... Everyone makes mistakes

dante - Welcome to the dark dorm. lets rock!

more_horiz
You will handle the Battle Royale Dante14 - Co-Leader of Graduate Dorm

more_horiz
Ok Assassin thnx...dont worry i will handle the BR.

EDIT: Here are the Tournaments i got high positions:

~1st Ultimate Overload Tournament (DA)
~1st Legendary Tournament (DA)
~1st Gratuated Tournament (DA)
~1st Slifer Red Tournament (DA)
~1st Black Knights Tournament (BK)
~3rd Buster Tournament (DK)
~Top 3 KDA's Tournament (KDA)
~Top 4 Oppening Tournament (RD)
~1st Delta Knights Oppening (DLK)

Yeah some of them are not big and important Tournaments i know.Like the Dorm Tournaments for example,but they make my list bigger xD

more_horiz
Assassin left giving leadership to me.
Just wanted to make this small Announcement so everyone can know.

more_horiz
Assassin reporting sir!

Guess its time for a Christmas Event for the dorm?
Just a suggestion

more_horiz
Wink you bet.

Who is up for cool and fun Grad. Dorm event ???
I am in for sure !!

more_horiz
congratz dante Wink

more_horiz
pardom ? lol

more_horiz
host a tourney dante xD

more_horiz
Dante left he said he'll be online once or twice a week so he won't be able to manage a tourny

more_horiz
not only this .. i tryed once to host and 3 dudz only joined it so was a fail.
i dont think it will work again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum