Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Fabled Star EmptyA Fabled Star

more_horiz
Deck List
Monsters (25)
Fabled Grimro x3
Fabled Krus x2
Fabled Kushano x2
Fabled Lurrie x2
The Fabled Cerburrel x3
The Fabled Chawa x3
The Fabled Ganashia x3
T.G. Warwolf x2
Maxx "C" x2
Honest x1
The Tricky x1
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1

Spells (5)
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Monster Reincarnation x1
Book of Moon x1

Traps (10)
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Solemn Warning x1
Mirror Force x2
Phoenix Wing Wind Blast x3
Divine Wrath x2

Extra(15)
Formula Synchron x1
The Fabled Unicore x1
Fabled Ragin x2
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth x1
Ancient Sacred Wyvern x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Crimson Blade x1
Mist Wurm x1
Shooting Star Dragon x1
Fabled Leviathan x1
Star Eater x1
Shooting Quasar Dragon x1

======
This deck is being built in real life and is considered my secondary deck. It will be uses in competitive play like all my other decks I plan to build in real life (US TCG Advanced). The decks used at my local range widely. However it has no side deck as I'm terrible with those and have noticed no card I'd want to play against certain decks but not play all the time.

The decks main purpose is to synchro it's three boss monsters. Star Eater, Fabled Leviathan, and Shooting Quasar Dragon. While it can consistently call on Star Eater and Fabled Leviathan; I am only able to summon Shooting Quasar once every 10 or so duels. If at all possible I'd like to increase its consistency in summon without decreasing the consistency of the other two. Even if it does not do this it has two mini-boss monster the Fabled Unicore (If you can manage your hand) and Ancient Sacred Wyvern(If you are winning).

One strategy I used which I'm sure is widely used with the fabled archetype is calling on fabled ragin well you have no cards to draw two and then piggy back synchro of him and other synchros to reach Fabled Leviathan and Star Eater and in some cases (not often) Shooting Quasar Dragon.

descriptionA Fabled Star EmptyRe: A Fabled Star

more_horiz
looks like it sucks

more_horiz
Stackz wrote:
looks like it sucks

Hmm wouldn't this be consider spam mr.abandoned duelist? Anyway I wouldn't be so quick to insult my comrades you'll end up in a bad situation.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply