Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My first true signature

+3
Kurosaki Ichigo
Atemu
The Avenger
7 posters

descriptionMy first true signature EmptyMy first true signature

more_horiz
My first true signature Sasukesig

i know that its not too good..still i wanted to post it so that u guys could give me some advice...plz rate and comment

descriptionMy first true signature EmptyRe: My first true signature

more_horiz
Umm, first advice, stop spamming your work. Keep it all in one thread thanks. Second advice, simple greyscale is a NO NO. And what is that on the right, some sort of bright star....totally random. Doesn't seem like you did jack squat to the picture really other than squish it. The text is so plain and boring, though it matches actually. Wow, well I must say, you improved very much from this to now.

more_horiz
yeah i agree..but it's only been 4 days that im using that photoshop.. still got a lot more improvements to do ..hehehe..anyway..thanks for the comment..

more_horiz
Im not very wise at this,but bro,my advice is KEEP YOUR WORK ON ONE TOPIC!
Stop making a million topics,different ones for each sig......
and about the sig...its hidious....keep your size to 370x120...and catch me up on ham for some tutorialing.....

more_horiz
Kurosaki stop spamming all over the place... Havent you readed the date when he posted this, this was his 1st signature and stop beeeing so rude. Like you can do better >.>

more_horiz
thanks Drakon My first true signature 547316 ..n ya ...i posted this a long time ago...I have improved a little now...

more_horiz
Bro,Its not a spam cause I commented on the work too,youre talking to a former DA admin,Former Million academy admin....and what not,so mind yourself,
Secondly,youre no staff to warn me,thridly MIND YOUR OWN BUSNIESS!
Oh and 4thly look at my sig,i made that...that answers your "Like you could do better"
So make sure what youre talking about..

more_horiz
umm excuse me if i butt in but ur sig isn't 'that great'... Even Drakon's way better than u ... -_-

more_horiz
stop fighting or your gonna get a warning

more_horiz
Off topic:Wait no offence dude,but if youre saying drakons work is better than mine,you my friend are a total and complete,noob.
So feeling sorry for you,real sorry.

Totally Off Topic:Kira get on ham bro,we need to talk about stuff....PM me your network...

more_horiz
i may be a noob and i know that ive got a lot to learn but at least im not like u who doesn't post any GFX and is talking big... anyway..i dnt want to fight with somebody like u as i don't want to waste my time

more_horiz
Btw,just saying,DA isnt a GFX forum,I have no need of posting my GFX here,so yeah,oh and ill be beaten your precious drakon in a war sometime soon,till then im not comenting on this topic.

more_horiz
As Kira said, stop fighting.Such a childish behaviour is not tolerated.Who is good, bad, better or worse in gfx is not to be discussed here.

more_horiz
omfg, stop fighting.

And i fucking HATE that people call others for noobs. Everybody has been ''noobs'' one time in their life, so please stop with ''noob''.

more_horiz
Ok the next person that is off topic gets a warning i promise and my ham is
Kira Amadeus{room2} pass 0 and whats to talk Smile ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum