Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe dark creator + machina fortress Emptythe dark creator + machina fortress

more_horiz
it needs a lot of work , imsure most of you have played against it anything wrong other than its inconsistantness please give good reasons as why i should add+ or remove things- because im stubborn https://i.imgur.com/6NV73.png

descriptionthe dark creator + machina fortress EmptyRe: the dark creator + machina fortress

more_horiz
"I'm sure most of you have played against it"

Man, I don't even know what this is. Why not just run Machina Gadgets or Machina Geargias? I just don't really get the appeal of running this instead.

descriptionthe dark creator + machina fortress EmptyRe: the dark creator + machina fortress

more_horiz
its not about what you would play Neutral its about me making my deck better, that wasnt even a good reason

more_horiz
I was asking a question, not saying what I would play. I was asking you why you run this; what makes it work for you; why you prefer this build. I can't help you with this deck if I don't get what it's even supposed to do or what makes it tick. Explain it to me.

more_horiz
from what I can tell, the deck focuses on using the effect of Machina Fortress, the Trade-In spells, DAD, and whatnot to control the graveyard while pumping out beatsticks.

I've seen the build once before and the only thing I could suggest is maybe trading some of those high ATK & level monsters for defensive S/T or at least the Decrees sitting in the side deck.

Considering your low trap count, you might find success in running Treacherous Trap Hole.

descriptionthe dark creator + machina fortress Emptytrue

more_horiz
Ryan_N13 wrote:
I was asking a question, not saying what I would play. I was asking you why you run this; what makes it work for you; why you prefer this build. I can't help you with this deck if I don't get what it's even supposed to do or what makes it tick. Explain it to me.

it basically me dumping dark machines to special summon fortress,later in duel to special summon the dark creator,rykos is because i need the backrow hate and to mill the fortresses and set up the grave for the dark creator

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
from what I can tell, the deck focuses on using the effect of Machina Fortress, the Trade-In spells, DAD, and whatnot to control the graveyard while pumping out beatsticks.

I've seen the build once before and the only thing I could suggest is maybe trading some of those high ATK & level monsters for defensive S/T or at least the Decrees sitting in the side deck.

Considering your low trap count, you might find success in running Treacherous Trap Hole.

i actually was playing treacherous trap hole, its one of my favorites but ive just started testing return from the dd because dimensional prison and bottomless trap hole destroys my deck,but mst kills return to fast so i put treacherous trap hole back in https://i.imgur.com/Z30cj.png

more_horiz
cool

more_horiz
Alright, now that I see the point of the deck, I might be able to help. Maybe. We'll see. Give me a few minutes to think...

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Eheroduelist. Might wanna drop a couple of those level eight guys to two instead of three and add in those Decrees or the Solemn Brigade and maybe an MST or two. Other than that, I really don't see much else to do. If that doesn't work out, then uh... sorry?

more_horiz
ive changed some stuff, +1 spirit reaper, +1 tragoedia +2 maxx c https://i.imgur.com/lz0oa.png

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply