Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh Duel Accelerator EmptyYugioh Duel Accelerator

more_horiz
Whats your oppinion about this new game that konami released if you don't know its the new update of duel evolution and for this game you won't need to pay to play
I'm kinda upset couse of the requierments
YOU?

descriptionYugioh Duel Accelerator EmptyRe: Yugioh Duel Accelerator

more_horiz
I think the requirments are SOOOO HIGH -_-...i cant understand why this game have that rq...=S

more_horiz
Maybe i'm a noob but i still tried to install it it said that i need 200 mg in a directory i deleted something and i had more and when i tried to install it again it said that i needed 250 more when i cancelled instalation the directory had 2.73 GB and in the instalation it showed me 1.25 Suicide why? so i deleted the instalation Sad very upset now

more_horiz
so... be happy with your KCVDS xD

after all... KCVDS is a good game... why should we look for better? Razz

more_horiz
The thing is that if seto gets his game to be auto and with npc's and cards that you earn by winning a duel and not by buying then i'll never look in another direction

more_horiz
I think if Seto makes the users buy cards then dueling will turn into a monopoly or something.. and im not really fond of that... too complex if you ask me....

anyway the new game doesnt really hold something special.. so its not worth the trouble

more_horiz
oh wish i could play it but my loser PC has apparently no Video card with DirectX9.

more_horiz
I have it installed on the laptop at my dad's, so I can only play it every other weekend and some Fridays, so I'm not gonna get good on it any time soon. KCVDS still rocks anyway.

(Quick note: If you ever get that game, the starter cards suck, and even the weakest NPC's can beat you down. Yami Yugi [Atem, even though they refuse to call him that] beat me 3 times in a row.)

more_horiz
Ryan_N13 wrote:
I have it installed on the laptop at my dad's, so I can only play it every other weekend and some Fridays, so I'm not gonna get good on it any time soon. KCVDS still rocks anyway.

(Quick note: If you ever get that game, the starter cards suck, and even the weakest NPC's can beat you down. Yami Yugi [Atem, even though they refuse to call him that] beat me 3 times in a row.)

i know right, i managed to install it on my mothers friends PC and i took those starter cards, i almost passed out when i saw them.

more_horiz
while i think it's fun to enter official events there, and duel characters from the shows, i like KCVDS better.

KCVDS is completely free in all terms. everyone has access to every card, so the players' skills are based on their skills alone.

Yugioh Duel Accelerator, however, you have to pay to get just a handful of cards. Ridiculous! basically what it does is it causes the duelists' abilities to be largely influenced by their ability to pay. scumbags.

more_horiz
This Game is too expansive Why we should pay real money to play online thats unfair.
Hope Dueling Network or KCDVS will be like that a day.

more_horiz
Duel accelerator requires that much of space because it is full automatic so all possible situations in game needs to be save. For me problem is paying, it is ridicilious to pay for virtual cards. I have never payed for any game and I will not in future :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply