Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMist Valley Falcon EmptyMist Valley Falcon

more_horiz
I recently started running Mist Valley Falcon and a few things popped into my head.

If skill drain is out, do I have to return a card to hand to attack, because I read somewhere that returning a card to hand is the cost?

Also can Mist Valley Falcon return itself to the hand with its own effect?

descriptionMist Valley Falcon EmptyRe: Mist Valley Falcon

more_horiz
Mist Valley Falcon cannot return itself to the hand with it's own effect.

Also, Mist Valley Falcon can attack without returning a card to hand if Skill Drain is active.

more_horiz
^correct

Mist Valley Falcon wrote:
The effects of "Dark Elf", "Panther Warrior", and "Mist Valley Falcon" are Continuous Effects, so they will be negated by "Skill Drain". While "Skill Drain" is active, you do not need to pay Life Points to attack with "Dark Elf", you do not need to Tribute a monster to attack with "Panther Warrior", and you do not need to return a card on the field to the hand to attack with "Mist Valley Falcon".

Also another thing that must be known is:

Mist Valley Falcon wrote:
For the effect "This card cannot declare an attack unless you return 1 card you control to its owner's hand." of "Mist Valley Falcon", the monster is not considered to be removed from the field by a card effect.[6]
Example: If "Mist Valley Falcon" attacks by returning "Fortune Lady Light" to the hand, then you cannot activate the effect of "Fortune Lady Light" because "Fortune Lady Light" is not removed from the field by a card effect.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply