Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck EmptyMist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck

more_horiz
So I research to make my toon deck better through youtube, etc. and I discover the card mist valley falcon. The card's effect:
"This card cannot declare an attack unless you return 1 card you control to the hand."
So if I have toon world with other toon monsters on the field, summon mist valley falcon to attack, then chose to return toon world to my hand does that mean my toon monsters are destroy? Or they just stay on the field because I don't want to fight with my friends if they think that returning the card means destroying it? I believe that my toons stay but I just want to make sure and proof to back up my agruement

descriptionMist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck EmptyRe: Mist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck

more_horiz
Toon's will only be destroyed if Toon World is "destroyed" so yes they will stay on the field if you bounce Toon World with Mist Valley Falcon

descriptionMist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck EmptyRe: Mist Valley Falcon and Toon Deck

more_horiz
Cool thxs!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply