Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPractice Arena: MKa EmptyPractice Arena: MKa

more_horiz
MKa WANTS TO TEST HIS DECKS!

Hello guys, MKa here. And I will like to test some decks that I have created. Currently my decks work well... Most of the time, and I have tested them on DevPro quite a few times. Though the amount of times I have won duels with this deck makes me suspicious that I'm playing against... Not very skilled players. As I am not a skilled player myself, and most of the duels from people here I have had, had completly destroyed me made me think that quite a few people on DevPro (low ranking DN, as I don't play much Ranked on DN) aren't very good, but most people here destroy me. So If I am able to hold against people here with these decks, then I will clasify them as good and know towards what Direction I want to go with them when tweeking them.

The Decks I want to test aren't top tier decks as I usually don't like them, I would prefer that someone who wouldn't mind dueling me would use a deck they know very well and is top tier, as I can see how well my decks are placed against them. The decks I am playing are full TCG cards and using the current TCG ban list. I want to face against decks that are using cards that have been released in the TCG and using the current TCG ban list.

TL;DR: CHALLENGE ME WITH A META DECK, SO I CAN TEST HOW MY DECK PLACES AGAINST THEM.
You can either post a reply here saying you want to duel me, send me a PM here or send me a message on DN whenever I am online saying you want to Practice Duel.

DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ka
DevPro Name: MKa

EDIT: I also play on Percy's YgoPro if anyone wants to duel me there to.

descriptionPractice Arena: MKa EmptyRe: Practice Arena: MKa

more_horiz
Bump
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum