Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders. Empty[Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders.

more_horiz
Hello there.

This will be one quick announcement: I am well aware you are aware that I am hosting DA YCS Season 5; however, I'll be needing few people ready to record our featured matches, yes we'll have featured matches.

What are featured matches? As you already know, there will be a set of Swiss-rounds, and for each Swiss-round, there will be 3 [three] different featured games, where they shall be recorded and then then posted later at the end of the Swiss-rounds for everyone to enjoy watching.

I'll need few people who can record and upload to Youtube.com to work for me here. Recorders will be rewarded with Duel Points, and if they did great, they might get a chance to be part of some project we're working on currently, which i cannot go into details, yet.

So, if anyone able to record and upload then to Youtube.com you can either post in this thread or send me a personal message.

That would be all. Have a nice day.

description[Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders. EmptyRe: [Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders.

more_horiz
I'll do it if no one wants to :d

description[Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders. EmptyRe: [Announcement] DA YCS #5: Seeking recorders.

more_horiz
Ok T_T

more_horiz
Shouldn't the recorders be outside the event to keep it fair otherwise i can record my own duels.

more_horiz
He own't be recording his own duels, he'll enter duels as spectator and record it. Also, the featured duel videos will only be published at the end of the event probably.

more_horiz
I could prolly record.
1 thing though, you should prolly have 2 recorders per duel in case 1 disconnects.

more_horiz
I can record duels myself as well, that makes us three. Also, featured duels will have specific time where recorders and players are all online.

more_horiz
Go get Black Luster Soldier to record.

more_horiz
He's bad.

more_horiz
Now make us all assistants ;O you you lack them anyways Razz

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
He's bad.

Yeah, and he smells

more_horiz
You won't be needing to be assistant Nab Razz

more_horiz
Sure if you'd guys like. I am le best Razz

more_horiz
i'd be willing to record if you'd like

more_horiz
I've got Fraps and Sony Vegas Razz
If you give me a time I can work with, I'd be more than happy to record.

more_horiz
Thanks.

I'll contact those who wants to record before the event start, if not, i'll PM them when they need to be online to record.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply