Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy Looking for Recorders EmptyDuel Academy Looking for Recorders

more_horiz
Duel Academy will have a new Staff Position called Recorder. Probably the easiest job available. Also you will gain the access to some staff sections that normal members cannot see.

So what does Recorder do? Well as some of you know, we have our own youtube channel and we need people to record our epic moments such as tourney finals, supreme king etc. You must also know that high activity and dedication to this role is asked so do not apply if you cannot post almost each day or even many times a day new stuff
If you decide to you want to become a smexy DA staff post your application using this template

DN Name:
Time online per day :
Do you have prior experience recording?l :

Last edited by Nuran on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Looking for Recorders EmptyRe: Duel Academy Looking for Recorders

more_horiz
We have our own youtube channel?! O.o

descriptionDuel Academy Looking for Recorders EmptyRe: Duel Academy Looking for Recorders

more_horiz
DN Name: Foundwaldo
Time online per day : 3-4 Hours.
Do you have prior experience recording?l : I know my way around recording, I don't have a Mic though if thats a issue I understand.

more_horiz
DN Name: Whatup1111
Time Online: Depends on the day but mostly on all day (on DN) all week
Prior Exp: I am in TV Production 4 in my school. Also I have recorded a lot of videos online. No youtube account though. (I can make one)

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
the most easiest

Lol.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Nuran wrote:
the most easiest

Lol.

Just noticed... your location needs more Black Haunted Angels; Fallen from Grace...

And it's probably going to be a very easy job, yeah.

more_horiz
pIrate wrote:
FenixFX wrote:
Nuran wrote:
the most easiest

Lol.

Just noticed... your location needs more Black Haunted Angels; Fallen from Grace...

And it's probably going to be a very easy job, yeah.

No idea what those are, bands?
And I was pointing out the fail grammar.

more_horiz
GDI my keyboard is messing with me today.

I meant Black Haunted Angels, Falled from Grace.

more_horiz
Only post in this topic if you are applying.

more_horiz
TaiyouKing
Is time online for DN or the forum? 'Cuz if its DN I'm on at least 2 hours a day.
I've made a few vids for my old academy. My YouTube name is ShootingStarShadow

more_horiz
Signs Ups are now closed i will pm members the job

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply