Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room... Emptyhey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room...

more_horiz
The hole thing about moving up to ra,obelisk,and abandoned, I don't want to mova up I feel pretty welcome and I aint gonna be part of BULLY SOCIETY so im not movin up-if I do sorry did not mean to.

descriptionhey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room... EmptyRe: hey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room...

more_horiz
well about that I think I might actually help them if I moved up and told them to stop picking on people so I will go up and stop them

descriptionhey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room... EmptyRe: hey well about my post in the slifer dorm/room...

more_horiz
blackharts slater wrote:
well about that I think I might actually help them if I moved up and told them to stop picking on people so I will go up and stop them
Laura is a bot, and so is Adriana. Just so if you didn't notice.

The higher up dorms tend to pick on people for fun. Staff members do it on the higher ups as well. You'll see this quite often. Also, higher-ups aren't really bullies. They do it, well, for fun. In other words, everything here is for fun. -tada-

more_horiz
And I wouldn't ever bully anyone!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply