Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWho should be the next Supreme King Challenger?

Calz
8%
DMK
0%
Homeslice
25%
Skitnica
0%
Bubbles
17%
XraishonX
42%
Germanfap23
8%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4
Voting for the next Supreme King challenger has begun! The winner will get to face the current Supreme King and challenge him for the title! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by pure_wiN on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting Untitl10

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting

more_horiz
Now where else have I seen this propaganda tactic being used?

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Now where else have I seen this propaganda tactic being used?
I'm special. No where. Razz

more_horiz
Dem propaganda , what happened to election silent ?

more_horiz
I guess That Rai's cheating vorked, I voted for him... The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting 3974120512 Go Rai!

more_horiz
no idea how raishon is getting any votes I guess this place is full of sheep no one thinking for themselves
they are all pretty pathetic if you ask me

that being said, vote for me

more_horiz
The poll has ended. Our new Supreme King Challenger is: XraishonX!

more_horiz
Oh dear. I actually wasn't expecting that. o.o When do I have to do this?

more_horiz
as soon as possible

more_horiz
I am ready to lose whenever you want! The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting 3974120512

more_horiz
Apparently, I won. o.o 2-1.
https://i.imgur.com/8nwPZjw.png
LOKOS dc'd at the end, but I had an advantage.

more_horiz
My mother effing Gentl... Erm I mean Connection! I had Good hand there I might have pulled something out QQ

Anyway Congratulations Rai The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting 3974120512 Also Don't you dare to lose that Title to somebody next month! :D

more_horiz
It has to be recorded.

more_horiz
Congratulations to XraishionX for winning the title of The Supreme King! (Since his opponent became staff he gets the title automatically) Now guys be patient so we soon can find out who will challenge him for next months title!

more_horiz
Damnit LOKOS, don't go doing my job for me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply