Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

psychoturtle
64%
Nuran
9%
PoverNova
9%
Luna
18%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting!

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Rika Furude!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting!

more_horiz
Bump

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting!

more_horiz
TURT :>

more_horiz
Alright Turtle is the one, once again to face off Rika. This time it is actually TCG only!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: August Voting! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Alright Turtle is the one, once again to face off Rika. This time it is actually TCG only!

so this time it's a fair fight, how nice

more_horiz
Have a feeling N isn't going to like that

more_horiz
Praise be to the Purple Turtle.

more_horiz
why were the rules changed from what they have been for 2 years?

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

Take a guess Cool .

more_horiz
Voted.

more_horiz
Goodluck to the 4 of you !

hopefully one day i may have the honor of being nominated aswell !

more_horiz
Official x Tissue wrote:
Goodluck to the 4 of you !

hopefully one day i may have the honor of being nominated aswell !

it's me vs rika (this time he has to play fair Wink )

more_horiz
I can nominate you next time Tissue.

more_horiz
Hidalgo™️ wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

Take a guess Cool .

bias

more_horiz
this looks like it's going to be a good match up, i hope it will be recorded into a video.

more_horiz
A little reminder for ya two, to get the dool done.

more_horiz
cant duel someone wh isnt on when im on

more_horiz
He's on right now, N. Wait him a bit.

more_horiz
Le bumpidy bump.

more_horiz
voted, i think turtle will win 

more_horiz
time zones are fkin with us ._. go live on the east coast or something N

more_horiz
I won 2-1

NO OCG NO CICADA.

more_horiz
k he won a duel that the rules were intentionaly chnaged to bend it towards his favor w/e

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
k he won a duel that the rules were intentionaly chnaged to bend it towards his favor w/e

rules that never should have existed you mean? everything competitive should be tcg only or ocg only not some random mix so you could win with a X*Y deck because the other player was incorrectly informed of rules. Please remove your rectum from my throne.

more_horiz
DP awarded, title moved.

more_horiz
DA KANE!!

more_horiz
Kane? Wut?

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

k.*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply