Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Text Editor from Forumotion EmptyNew Text Editor from Forumotion

more_horiz
Hello folks!

As you can see we have a brand new text editor in DA. This is not our hands work, credit goes of course to our awesome host, Forumotion!

In fact, we have waited this for a long time. The old editor was so hard to use compared to this one. It has nice new bbcodes like Index2 and Exponent2, more colors, more fancy tricks :D

[wow]Forumotion[/wow] is still testing this new version, so if you see any bugs in your browser, please report here in details, along with your browser name and version, possibly a screenshot would be awesome too.

Same like the old one, the quick reply editor has less features than real post reply.

New Text Editor from Forumotion 2844842765

Enjoy!

descriptionNew Text Editor from Forumotion EmptyRe: New Text Editor from Forumotion

more_horiz
It loads slow.

descriptionNew Text Editor from Forumotion EmptyRe: New Text Editor from Forumotion

more_horiz
It's pretty simple.  But the background doesn't fit with this color. D:  Makes typing a lot easier.  

more_horiz
The original one is fine :I Or at least change the current one's color into black.

more_horiz
I suppose the background is changeable just like the previous one, But i'm lazy to go and check if it is.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
The original one is fine :I Or at least change the current one's color into black.

+1

more_horiz
I took a quick look on colors, and it's not changeable.

more_horiz
@Kairi +1 me really. I still have 61 reps :s

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
I took a quick look on colors, and it's not changeable.

Put this into the CSS

Code:

div.sceditor-container,#textarea_content{width:100%!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
form[name="post"] textarea,form[name="post"] iframe{width:calc(100% - 10px)!important;background:#333!important;}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
form[name="post"] div[class|="sceditor"],div.sceditor-dropdown{background-color:#666;border-color:#777!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
.sceditor-button.active,.sceditor-button.hover,.sceditor-button:active,.sceditor-button:hover{background:#666!important;box-shadow:0 0 0 transparent!important;border-color:#DDD!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
div.sceditor-group,div.sceditor-dropdown{border:1px outset #777!important;background:#c2c2c2!important;box-shadow:0 0 1px #999!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
div.sceditor-dropdown .button{border:1px outset #999!important;background:#555!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
form[name="post"] textarea,div.sceditor-dropdown input,div.sceditor-dropdown textarea{background:#333!important;border:1px inset #999!important;color:#DDD!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
div.sceditor-dropdown .button:hover{border-style:inset!important}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
.sceditor-color-option:hover:after{width:20px;height:20px;display:block;background:inherit;content:" ";position:absolute;top:-24px;left:2px;border:1px solid #FFF}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
.sceditor-emoticons > div{max-height:200px;overflow-y:scroll}[color=#2e8b57][font=Courier, CourierNew, sans-serif][/font][/color]
.sceditor-emoticons > div > img{left:auto!important;top:-38px!important;right:-8px;background:#c2c2c2;border:1px solid #777;padding:5px}

Last edited by Aoi Jet on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
We removed several more important codes/CSS because of the forum started to load slower. It's not our priority to add more of those for something that is not important. However, i'll leave the decision on this one for Amy and Irate, since mainly it doesn't matter to me.

more_horiz
the color was white and now it is dark grey / grey lol. I didn't experiment with colors much there, but I suppose the light grey could go almost black while font then should change to something lighter to be seen.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply