Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionmaking battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league Emptymaking battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league

more_horiz
this suggestion consist basically in changing the battle arena duel so only the wins are counted, instead of the K-D ratio,the reason is because some people might be holded back to duel if they think they would lose, however, if only the wins of the winner are counted for the league there wont be so much hold back at the time of dueling

descriptionmaking battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league EmptyRe: making battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league

more_horiz
Yeah, I think we have waited for that change quite a while, fearing it will be too easy to win then, but seeing as how people sustain in their goals I can see this happening in the next season for sure Smile

descriptionmaking battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league EmptyRe: making battle arena duels counts only the wins for the league

more_horiz
I highly disagree with this.

more_horiz
I agree. A lot of people care too much for records and would hate to duel simply on the account of losing even once and smearing their stats.

No pressure, more dueling methinks.

more_horiz
N, you won 3 Leagues, but now it is time to make you a bit of rivalry from the mortals! Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply