Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBattle City Style Tournament 3 EmptyBattle City Style Tournament 3

more_horiz
DaD Academy has been 1 year academy, so we decided
to make something fun and what better than our Battle City Style
Tournament (BCST) so we'd like to invite DK / DA / LDA along with DaD
academy so we could have some fun .....

Dark Armed Dragon’s First Anniversary

My name is The_Dutch_Prince and I’m representing Dark Armed Dragon Academy ,

In
the name of Dark Armed Dragon’s Academy birthday ( 21st November 2009 )
we are organizing a special event called BCST aka Battle City Style
Tournament and we would like to invite you. This is the main event of
Dark Armed Dragon Academy, and especially for our birthday party we
made it even more special.

This BCST will require members of
multiple Academies such DA, DK and LDA along side with Dark Armed
Dragon Academy. This will be the ultimate tournament because members of
all the big are able to participate.

So now you are wondering how could they be able to organize this; well, it’s like this:

• Join Dark Armed Dragon Academy( No testing required ): http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/portal.htm

• Apply to the event ( registration will open on 21st of November 2009 ): http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/dad-special-tournaments-f23/battle-city-style-1st-anniversary-dad-t3577.htm?sid=9fd14611d88dda51fda1aee3554a5fc8

In this topic you will find the rules for this special event and how to apply for this event.

I
hope I have informed you enough by this mail, if you still have
questions don’t hesitate and contact me on DAD academy in my office, PM
or in ham. My ham name is: The_Dutch_Prince ( GLT ).

I eagerly await your registration and good luck in advance for the event,

The_Dutch_Prince
DAD Academy Adminastrator

This is the event you all have been waiting for; BCST Special 1st Anniversary DAD academy.

This
event is just like all the other BCS Tournaments but to make it even
more special this time we have invited duelists from DA, DK and LDA to
join our special event since 21st of November it will be our Birthday.

Rules for this event are:

1: No LS, BW, GB, OTK, FTK, Mill, Stall, Burn and Exodia ( only 2 LS and BW are allowed )

2: Deck may not be over 45 cards ( that shouldn’t be a problem )

3:
The DUEL must be a single duel ( before the final rounds so all duels
before the quarter finals starts has to be single duels ).

4: Members of the same Academy cannot duel a other member of the same Academy before the
final rounds ( so before the quarter finals starts members of the same Academy won’t be allowed to duel each other )

5:
Every applicant starts off with 4 Starchips ( these starchips have to
be well known to other people so add the amount you have in your
hamachi name ).

6: You can wager maximum halve your stars ( if you run out of starchips you will be eliminated of the event )

7:
You must duel at least once a day, failure to do so results in
disqualification. *If there is a problem (such as a death in the
family, vacation, etc.) please inform The_Dutch_Prince, Kiryu111 or
Dark_Armed_Dragon of the problem.

8: You are allowed to duel the same person up to the times he accepts the challenge of course

9: If you win/loose you have to post in here the outcome of your duel with screenshot or confirmation of opponent.

10:
No deck changing in the entire event ( so pick your decks carefully ) (
only side decking allowed, after each duel you may only side deck 5
cards max. )

11: The final duelists will be dueling match duels ( 2/3 )( starting from quarter finals ).

12: We will decide how many stars each member will have after the registration is over.

13: Staff members can pick members of their team or they can make it free for everyone. 10 Members from each academy

14: Have fun and do your best.

You can Apply like this:

KCVDS name:
Ham name:
Timezone:
Deck using:
Academy Representing:

Prices:

1ste place: 4000 Credits
2nd place: 3000 Credits
3rd place: 2000 Credits
4th place: 1000 Credits

If you are a winner from outside DAD academy you get the same ammount of points in the Academy you are representing.

~~ The_Dutch_Prince~~

descriptionBattle City Style Tournament 3 EmptyRe: Battle City Style Tournament 3

more_horiz
Come on! DA we invite you cause we know that people will join

post here to apply the tournament http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/dad-special-tournaments-f23/battle-city-style-1st-anniversary-dad-t3577.htm?sid=9fd14611d88dda51fda1aee3554a5fc8

descriptionBattle City Style Tournament 3 EmptyRe: Battle City Style Tournament 3

more_horiz
This is super stupid.Why should we reveal our decks to all people?Seriously, that's a bad idea imo.

more_horiz
So no one can cheat and make it more challenging

more_horiz
Sorry to say this but this will be canceled we had talks with other staff and decided to cancel this sry

more_horiz
As I sorta figured would happen...

1. Admins from other academies don't want their members joining another academy (obvious ploy for DAD to get new members)
2. The top people don't wanna show their decklists.
3. Organizing that many people is almost never gonna happen. And really, you can't even organize 8 people for a measely little war with DA so I don't know how you expected to organize dozens of people for a tournie of that scale.

So yeah, sorta knew this would happen which is why I never bothered replying to any messages or posting anything before.

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
As I sorta figured would happen...

1. Admins from other academies don't want their members joining another academy (obvious ploy for DAD to get new members)
2. The top people don't wanna show their decklists.
3. Organizing that many people is almost never gonna happen. And really, you can't even organize 8 people for a measely little war with DA so I don't know how you expected to organize dozens of people for a tournie of that scale.

So yeah, sorta knew this would happen which is why I never bothered replying to any messages or posting anything before.

Agreed & Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum