Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
BlackWarGreymon
Atlus
ALu
Frisky Badger
DarknessRuler
Juelz Anthony Cruz
SagatTheKing
Heatnix
Salader
L.Lawliet
Linda-Senpai
Typical Jew™
Train Heartnet
TDS
DefinitelyNotXrai
Jin Kazama
20 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Two tables left from Round 2:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t29233p15-swiss-round-2#282686

Gremlin vs Heatnix
BWG vs Sabo-Chan

Keep in mind that at the end of round six, if both parties are active and the match isn't done, the double loss will stand.

Let's move on to Round 3:

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3 - Page 2 Swissr11

Saturday at midnight is going to be the deadline. I will also be posting standings at the beginning of round 4, round 5 and round 6. Point is, is that some of these may be skewed due to matches not completing, so it is very important to get past matches done.

Last edited by Jake Wesker on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3

more_horiz
Just as long as we have cleared that up.

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 3

more_horiz
I'll extend this 24 hours and make some decisions tomorrow.

The only tables of concern are 1, 4, 6, 12, and 15. If you're active and around, congratulations: I've noticed.

Tavo, Atlus, PhantomX, Archer, Sabo: I've given you all a win.

If you're not, I've penalized you in giving your opponent a win and you may have been dropped, depending on how many matches you've been doing.

Please note that at the completion of this round we are HALFWAY through the Swiss portion.

more_horiz
im back, logged onto dn every day, havent seen calz yet(

more_horiz
Beat STD 2-0 ggz.

If I play against stellars one more time....

more_horiz
lost 1-2

more_horiz
Lucky win against Efane 2-1 GGs. Thanks for the duel.

more_horiz
activity checkity check

nova where are you >.<

more_horiz
activity post- https://i.imgur.com/RH6H7RS.png

more_horiz
iKwesnoth/Juelz, Homeslice/Whatup: You are the only two matches I have to extend.

Congrats to BWG and Germ for their activity wins and thanks for this round being a lot easier than the others.

more_horiz
Activity check and sent him a pm. https://i.imgur.com/b88HnmX.png

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply