Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUpcoming Releases EmptyUpcoming Releases

more_horiz
Letting this speak for itself really:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/26317.html

Tins for Dragon Rulers (if you didn't know this, I'd be surprised), plus they're bringing back Vampires and 5 new Noble Knight cards.

I always knew getting those Noble Knights cheaply would be worth it down the road.

What's your interests, how do you think this will change the game, etc.?

I predict because they're going to be selling Dragon Ruler tins we've got them for at least 1 more format.

descriptionUpcoming Releases EmptyRe: Upcoming Releases

more_horiz
I'm interested on Noble Knights. My problem with them is how they are so dependent on bleh equips that are used to activate bleh effects. There's only 1 salvageable Noble Knight that is useful under the right conditions... so really.

Joey's world sounds like fun and I don't give a damn about anything related to dragon rulers.

more_horiz
I want Noble Knights to be better, so hopefully this will improve them.

more_horiz
May the war of back-rows begins.

more_horiz
Noble Knights are making equip cards good. Make them better. This induces "variety" into the game.
Konami staff actually like to hear from their players. Say if you told them you want more Crystal Beast support, and a lot of players say so, we might actually get it.

more_horiz
I can't see them not making Noble Knights good with the release of the new cards so hopefully they'll be playable in the very near future.

Also equip cards are :DDDDD because no one uses them. Granted a special KIND of equip card in the Noble Knights' case but still.

Gets around Starlight Road which is prevalent in our local meta. No doubt I'll be playing triple Lance and stuff.

more_horiz
I do want Noble Knights to be better, but you must admit: An equip card is a dead draw most of the time and it turns into a -1 from your hand.

I really would like the theme to be better, but honestly I think they either need to make them more independent from equips or make some equips that have more value.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply