Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThunder XYZ Deck EmptyThunder XYZ Deck

more_horiz
Hello all!

I am new, and I just created this deck. I was wondering if you guys, with your superior and boundless knowledge on dueling, could help me improve it.

Thunder XYZ Deck WglUzXm

Well, here it is!

I'll add the contents below:

Monsters
1. Mahunder x3
2. Pahunder x3
3. Sishunder x3
4. Thunder Sea Horse x3
5. Wattcobra x2
6. Wattgiraffe x2
7. Wattlemur x2
8. Wattpheasant x2

Spells/Traps
1. Dark Hole x1
2. Lignting Vortex x1
3. Luminous Spark x1
4. Monster Reborn x1
5. Mystical Space Typhoon x3
6. Pot of Duality x1
7. XYZ Energy x2
8. Black Horn of Heaven x2
9. Dark Bribe x3
10. Dimensional Prism x2
11. Gravity Bind x2
12. Mirror Force x2
13. Negate Attack x1
14. Solemn Warning x1
15. XYZ Reborn x2

Side
[None]

Extras [XYZ Rank 4 only]
1. Herald of Faithful Light x1
2. Number 102: Holy Lightning Glorious Halo x2
3. Number 104: Masquerade Magician Shining x1
4. Number 10: Illumiknight x1
5. Number 16: Shock Master x1
6. Number 39: Utopia x2
7. Number 69: Heraldry Crest x1
8. Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon x1
9. Number C39: Utopia Ray x1
10. Photon Papilloperative x1
11. Starliege Paladynamo x2
12. Vylon Disigma x1

Thanks for all the feedback in advance!

SlifeRa

descriptionThunder XYZ Deck EmptyRe: Thunder XYZ Deck

more_horiz
I don't have much experience with thunder decks, but I will give what advice I can for your spells and traps. I see you have 2 watt cobras, I'd recommend 3 since you can search them out.

As for spells and traps,I would tak out negate attack(since it requires your opponent to attack and there are better alternatives), black horn of heaven (is a good side deck choice though if you know you're opponent is going to be using a lot of inherent summons). I suggest messenger of peace over the gravity binds for stall since peace also affects xyzs and you can still use watt cobra with peace but not with bind.

If you do use peace I'd recommend taking out the field spell since it will increae the attack of your monsters.

I'd also take out the xyz energy since destruction isn't really that good now-a-days and you'd probably want the material. For exmaple: If your opponent uses Forbidden lance then you have just lost material.

I'd take out 1 of another card (I'd say lightning vortex, since I find it rather situational (you'd usually only want to use it if your oppnent has 2 monsters, and as I said deconstruction isn't really that amazing anymore.)

I would try getting the deck to 40 if you can. Cards that are not really necessary would be something like mystical space typhoon, but a lot of people are putting it in their side deck because mystical space typhoon isn't good against decks that dont use many magics or traps. If you're looking for stall cards (like negate attack) I would recommend something like waboku or threatening roar.

Let me know what you think! I'm sure there's more we can do but that's what I see by just looking at it over quickly. Good luck. Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply