Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Thunder Family Deck EmptyThe Thunder Family Deck

more_horiz
Sup guys, paby's here with a new deck profile. its been a long LONG time since i have done one and this might be the second time im doing a deck profile other than HEROes. Check out my Thunder Family Deck. I hope some duelists out there know what cards i am talking about so i hope you like it. SPOILERS!: there is no watts in this deck so dont get your hopes up too much lol.

Main Deck: 40
Monsters: 16
3x Fathunder
3x Mothunder
3x Sisthunder
2x Thunder Seahorse
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Thunder Nyan Nyan (Hey! I love her! she's hot)

Spells: 11
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
3x Pot of Duality
2x Recycling Batteries
3x Spirit Converter (look up this card. its a pretty cool card for a continuous spell)

Traps: 13
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Judgment of Thunder
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck: 15 (Warning!: Since the Thunder Family is a ocg deck. the extra deck will contain ocg cards. Enjoy Laughing
2x Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (why not run it. it is a ace monster in this deck)
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Number 16: Shock Master
2x Number 39: Utopia (may consider to run 3 cuz this deck trolls with this card so much that it is funny)
1x Number 50: Black Corn
1x Number C39: Utopia Ray
1x Photon Butterfly Assassin (if some of you might be wondering what this card is it is "Papilloperative", i like this version's name better)
1x Steelswarm Roach (I am doubting the power of this card so give me any suggestions to replace this card)
1x Constellar Omega
1x Constellar Ptomelys Messier 7
1x Evilswarm Ouroboros (Have you guys ever have this feeling that this card is like the "Trishula" for the xyz cards. Think about it)

Side Deck: 15
3x Effect Veiler
2x Lightray Daedalus (want to know for what. come on. give a guess. what? dont know which. fine. i tell you. gravekeepers. i hate them.)
2x Constellar Belt (Best card to counter side card like light-imprisoning and *****. excuss my language lol king )
3x Dimensional Fissure (why not)
2x Soul Taker (no comment. pretty much obvious why.)
3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror ( The Thunder Family Deck 3603946073 )

Well that is my Thunder Family Deck. Give a rating or suggestions or just tell me how much you like about this deck. I DON'T CARE! You can send me a pm for a "CHALLENGE REQUEST!" and i'll see if i will "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"....... so... yeah, thanks for reading.
The Thunder Family Deck 2896007000
THIS IS PABY HERE SIGNING OFF!

descriptionThe Thunder Family Deck EmptyRe: The Thunder Family Deck

more_horiz
Eh needs vylon prism for synchro summoning :/

more_horiz
lol thanks for the advise of one card

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum