Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionForum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank EmptyForum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank

more_horiz
Forum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank

In the 4th episode of our forum updates this summer, we concentrated ourselves on renewing the Shopping Center area. As you can see, we have put Bank inside it and renamed that section to Market Square, because we want it to remind on one place where everything regarding trading of goods with DP can be found. So, our Bank went into that square and another thing we added was main shop renovation.

Bank caused many troubles, our idea did not work as we wanted it, so we had to make Bank more usable for you. From now on Bank has its new purpose and you can read more about it here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t29222-the-bank-rules-information

Another thing is Main Shop which was archived to be replaced by new shop called Central Shop. New name, new beginning. We had outdated stuff in our main shop, basically it was more a name change thread with 50 pages... Now our new shop has many your and our ideas in it, making it all 17 items as far as I could count lol. 17 Items is a big deal, no other place has so many items to offer you. There is a variety of things, from customizing your own account, to enabling special features like Blog for yourself, over items that allow you to host events or other games to things that help you learn more in a way you want it.

The other change in Central Shop is the new way of handling item requests. From now on, that shop has its own subforum and all the requests will be done in new topics. You will not click on New Topic, you will open Central Shop thread and request item by Item Request Form located down instead of quickreply. You can see our new shop here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t29156-the-central-shop

Read everything there is in those two topics so you get detailed infos about it. We hope you will enjoy our new shop and new ways of cleaner DA experience.

Profile Song item is only one not available yet, but that is the next thing we will focus on + the new shop that you'll simply love, however we will not say yet what the new shop will be :DStay tuned for 5th forum update!!

Cool Dance

descriptionForum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank EmptyRe: Forum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank

more_horiz
A new shop... :c waiting.
Saving for that extra space.

descriptionForum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank EmptyRe: Forum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank

more_horiz
Yep, if you got more suggestions there is a thread, the more things we can make customized for you ppl :D

more_horiz
Cool updates. Dont care much about bank thingy but the New Shop looks awesome. Nice work on it!

more_horiz
thanks sanji Smile

more_horiz
UPDATE:

I saw the code to cut off exceeding part of your signature did not make you change your signature to a proper size... at least not for many ppl. Also, people pointed me out that some weird situations happen for ppl who bought Max signature size Item, like overlapping of content with the next post. All that has lead to a brand new code for signatures. Oh and if you thought last one was feudalistic enough, then you should see this one <3

If your signature exceeds 300 px in height, code will delete your signature and instead, in your signature it will tell you how much pixels you exceeded the limit and what you need to do in order to get your signature back Smile

This means, if you don't play by Amy's rules, you ain't seeing your sig again, your choice Smile

Anyway, also the code for max signature item has been updated and is now working as far as I can see. Graymon, ur the only one who has it right now, please report me if you see some strange behavior in your posts.

more_horiz
Nice Emie always quick with fixes Razz

more_horiz
Ok if I encounter some problems, I'll post them here

more_horiz
Apparently in some topics the code has conflicts with other code. I will look into it. Symptoms are quickreply not appearing and profile fields look without style.

more_horiz
I solved the issue, I think I did at least. Now it is up to you to inform me if you see any strange behavior like I mentioned above. I cannot check all the things myself, the forum is big :D

more_horiz
Well
I search through the whole forum for new posts in order to spam so I realised that it is fine Forum Updates V4: Market Square + Central Shop + New Bank 3974120512

more_horiz
that's nice to hear, i added few fancy modifications that it does not crash :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply