Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Signature Limit?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
FluffyTots
Skitoritto
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
8 posters

descriptionSignature Limit? EmptySignature Limit?

more_horiz
There seems to be something weird with the signatures. Mine's cut off. After cutting off the userbars, I previewed it, showing that my signature is complete. Putting it back will cut off the signature at the top.

descriptionSignature Limit? EmptyRe: Signature Limit?

more_horiz
yeah I have the same problem

more_horiz
Amy is doing her best to make DA more cleaner...why do you need long signature anyway ?

more_horiz
Skitnica wrote:
Amy is doing her best to make DA more cleaner...why do you need long signature anyway ?

I like my userbars. <3

more_horiz
skit dont suck up you should be on raishons side he looks up to you after all

more_horiz
Idc about having more than 1 signature. Btw Raish, get on DN.

more_horiz
meng take the sig limit away ;d

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Skitnica wrote:

I like my userbars. <3

I don't Signature Limit? 1151057309 :p.

more_horiz
I was going to announce that in the next update topic. Signatures got limited in height at 300 pixels maximum, everyting larger is cut off. I did it because I don't want to wait a minute to scroll all the pages you put as signatures... Some people put just one as it should be, like avatar... However, some people cannot decide what sig they like the most so they put up the whole gallery for me to see. Why would I need that lol. If you like them so much, you can put em as desktop background and stare at them whole day without affecting my browsing experience here Smile

Anyway, after some time, you will realize that putting tons of things in one sig means no one is looking at it, nothing gets catchy there. If you use just one thing, or few userbars, the accent will be on that and people might actually read your stuff. Logic is that, however I know that 9gag brainwashed your lovely minds so someone's got to tell you what is right :D

Anyway, for those who even after cut won't remove excess data in their sigs, I'll use solution which I used for avatars, remove your sig as a whole until you make it under the limits LOL.

But, the only good news here is, there will be a new shop item. From now those rich bastards will be able to spend their richness to buy extra signature space. Isn't this so generous from me?

I'm selling you the sig space Signature Limit? 2966412087 because I can!

more_horiz
Amy's Feudalism, making the rich less rich, and the poor commit suicide since what, 2008?

more_horiz
exactly

more_horiz
Pro.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply