Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+25
Salader
Frisky Badger
tavo
BlackWarGreymon
Atlus
TDS
DarknessRuler
Tony Mercer
Calz
Efane
PhantomX
Typical Jew™
Train Heartnet
ALu
PowerNova
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Naito Raizu
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
Heatnix
Whatup Nab
Xxerox
DefinitelyNotXrai
Jin Kazama
29 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1 - Page 3 EmptyDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1 - Page 3 Swissr10

Round ends on July 19th at midnight.

Send me decklists by the end of this first round. Failure to do so will be a drop and a win for your opponent.

Good luck!

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1

more_horiz
gg confirmed

descriptionDuel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Regionals 5 - Swiss Round 1

more_horiz
Activity post and I'll send my deck soon.

more_horiz
Tables 3, 6, 11, 13, 16 have a 24-hour extension. If you haven't sent your decklist, I am at the point now where it's very probable I will remove you if you don't.

more_horiz
Active post

more_horiz
I have decided.

This cannot wait any longer. Those of you who have not completed your matches on the tables I have mentioned receive a double loss.

This is the ONLY time I will allow this. If you prove you're active in this tournament and this is a fluke, prove it to me by completing your match with your opponent in this round. I can't make decisions on activity when people are active within... hours or minutes of one another. It's not fair to either party.

The matches affected:
PhantomX vs Fedi
Ikwesnoth vs Graphic
Aluuu vs Whatup
Blitzkrieg vs L.Lawliet
TDS vs Salader

In the meantime round 2 will start. I will adjust the matches in previous rounds based on activity and results.

more_horiz
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
I have decided.

This cannot wait any longer. Those of you who have not completed your matches on the tables I have mentioned receive a double loss.

This is the ONLY time I will allow this. If you prove you're active in this tournament and this is a fluke, prove it to me by completing your match with your opponent in this round. I can't make decisions on activity when people are active within... hours or minutes of one another. It's not fair to either party.

The matches affected:
PhantomX vs Fedi
Ikwesnoth vs Graphic
Aluuu vs Whatup
Blitzkrieg vs L.Lawliet
TDS vs Salader

In the meantime round 2 will start. I will adjust the matches in previous rounds based on activity and results.

Lol. What is this, a joke?
I'm pretty sure I posted that my opponent wasn't active for 7 days and 19 hours ( https://i.imgur.com/UzIqIah.png ), and now if we don't play we "both" get a loss, lol. Nice logic have there.

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/iSU9dlu.png
10 days and 17 hours. Mhm, double loss is needed.

Last edited by L.Lawliet on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lol what if I get my match done by today?

more_horiz
Oh i trhough my opponent didnt pm you the result :3

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
I have decided.

The matches affected:
PhantomX vs Fedi
Ikwesnoth vs Graphic
Aluuu vs Whatup
Blitzkrieg vs L.Lawliet
TDS vs Salader

I'm pretty sure I posted that my opponent wasn't active for 7 days and 19 hours ( https://i.imgur.com/UzIqIah.png ), and now if we don't play we "both" get a loss, lol. Nice logic have there.

Same situation as you with a minor exception, my opponent came online one time then went off for another 1 day and 18 hours https://i.imgur.com/4bmB94O.png
Fair? Not really but we can't do anything about it.

more_horiz
TDSillian wrote:
Lol what if I get my match done by today?

PM me bum

more_horiz
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wrote:

Same situation as you with a minor exception, my opponent came online one time then went off for another 1 day and 18 hours https://i.imgur.com/4bmB94O.png
Fair? Not really but we can't do anything about it.

I've been on DA every single day........... DN was down yesterday for pretty much all day I cant do anything about that.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:
I have decided.

The matches affected:
PhantomX vs Fedi
Ikwesnoth vs Graphic
Aluuu vs Whatup
Blitzkrieg vs L.Lawliet
TDS vs Salader

What are you, a joke?

Just because you aren't active on DN doesn't mean you aren't active here. If you can't be assed to PM your opponent to figure out when to play 40 minutes of Yugioh, then you probably shouldn't be playing in an online tournament.

That being said, if the matches don't complete, that's fine. I can change the results up until the sixth round, so if one person goes active in the tournament, I can go back and give free wins.

You seem to be making a big deal out of something that isn't and never has been.

more_horiz
I won 2-0 against TDS

more_horiz
Lies.

gg Wink

more_horiz
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:

What are you, a joke?

Just because you aren't active on DN doesn't mean you aren't active here. If you can't be assed to PM your opponent to figure out when to play 40 minutes of Yugioh, then you probably shouldn't be playing in an online tournament.

That being said, if the matches don't complete, that's fine. I can change the results up until the sixth round, so if one person goes active in the tournament, I can go back and give free wins.

You seem to be making a big deal out of something that isn't and never has been.

My god...
Do yourself a favour, look around in the Tournament forum. There you'll see posts stating "activity" and providing a link from DN showing that the opponent is inactive. (much easier than screening your PMs in DA)
That's the 1st part.
2nd part you need to look into is the fact that 1 guy is posting, the other is not. In my case, please tell me, did you saw my opponent posting anything in this thread? - If he posts something like "an activity post", then I will bother clicking his name and PMing him, but he doesn't give a damn about the tourney to even post that "he's active" like everybody else does, I don't see a reason for me to do so.
Now that we establish 1 and 2, we move into 3.
Part 3 is simple - you should have a brain in that head of yours, use it.

If you can't manage the events that you're the host of, gave them to someone that can.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Tokugawa Ieyasu wrote:

What are you, a joke?

My god...
Do yourself a favour, look around in the Tournament forum. There you'll see posts stating "activity" and providing a link from DN showing that the opponent is inactive. (much easier than screening your PMs in DA)
That's the 1st part.
2nd part you need to look into is the fact that 1 guy is posting, the other is not. In my case, please tell me, did you saw my opponent posting anything in this thread? - If he posts something like "an activity post", then I will bother clicking his name and PMing him, but he doesn't give a damn about the tourney to even post that "he's active" like everybody else does, I don't see a reason for me to do so.
Now that we establish 1 and 2, we move into 3.
Part 3 is simple - you should have a brain in that head of yours, use it.

If you can't manage the events that you're the host of, gave them to someone that can.

Let's make it simple.

You make a post on my thread saying you're active. Congratulations. Thanks for posting on my thread.

That doesn't mean you're active, and it doesn't mean your opponent isn't. Blitzkrieg, in fact, made a farewell post prior to entering this tournament, that I reviewed prior to deciding.

Anyhow. I asked him what was going on, and he said to remove him from the tournament. Clearly you never contacted him, because if you had, you would have realized this was the case.

Your match is closed; I'm dropping him at R2 and changing it to your win. Which is something that takes five seconds, and something I was going to do with all of the matches that didn't complete (or have them result in a draw, which I can't do using the tournament software - they have to be added after).

Give your head a shake, use common sense. If I see two people active (regardless of these silly things called 'activity posts' I'm not going to give someone a loss for not posting on the tournament thread. You seem to think it's not your responsibility to complete your matches if your opponent doesn't post.

Should I remove you now then, before you get your panties in a bunch during R2?

more_horiz
OK. Graphic has been inactive a bit; changing the results of his R1 match to Ikwesnoth's win.

Table 3 (PhantomX vs Fedi)
Table 11 (Alu vs Nab)
Table 16 (TDS vs Salader)

These are still outstanding.

more_horiz
Jake Wesker wrote:
OK. Graphic has been inactive a bit; changing the results of his R1 match to Ikwesnoth's win.

Table 3 (PhantomX vs Fedi)
Table 11 (Alu vs Nab)
Table 16 (TDS vs Salader)

These are still outstanding.

Graphic has been banned temporarily actually.

more_horiz
Well, unfortunately I can't control who's banned. If you get banned, you have to forfeit your matches; else it isn't fair.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
I won 2-0 against TDS

TDSillian wrote:
Lies.

gg Wink

Me and TDS dueled already, I won 2-0

more_horiz
Ah. I missed the bottom part.

more_horiz
Jake Wesker wrote:
Ah. I missed the bottom part.

You are forgiven

more_horiz
Nab, Aluu dropped. Fedi's been inactive for a week; lost this R1 and the R2 match and I will be removing here.

That completes all R1 matches.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply