Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCharmer Spellbooks EmptyCharmer Spellbooks

more_horiz
Been wanting to try a charmer deck for quite some time, a charmer deck including the typical 4 elements and their possessed and plus forms is inconsistent and frankly weak, so i needed to find something that could help them hold their ground, so what better than fusing it with a top tier deck. Would like some cnc and ideas on this one, since I don't really run spellsbooks and I've never made a charmer deck before this is the best i could come up with. 
Since the deck lacks any boss monster or strong monsters in general I threw in 2 Malefic Ends and a BLS since it uses mostly lights and darks. So far the deck's won twice. Once against Banish and once against Infernity's.

Charmer Spellbooks 7SnGQaw

My general idea here was to get out Dharc and Milla and keep them powered up via Wands and Books of power until I could overlay for an Alchemic Magician and boost her up since the deck runs a crapload of spells i've gotten her past 4000 in the Infernity game. Razz
Also I chose to focus namely on Dharc and Lyna namely because Light and Dark decks are the most popular so it's the safest bet to go with those two. 

So.. any ideas?

descriptionCharmer Spellbooks EmptyRe: Charmer Spellbooks

more_horiz
Interesting idea

I'd take Tower down to one and chuck two fates in there.

Then I'd try for Spellbook of Eternity in place of one of the power wands, another Star Hall, and a Spellbook of Life.

more_horiz
If u want to run Hall, make it into 3

more_horiz
I feel like the deck doesn't run on Hall enough to really want it that badly at 3. It's just there to help weaken down enemies to make the weak charmers strong enough to do something.. Razz
@ Naito. Run the two towers since it lacks any form of speed and can get some dead draws. Need that extra draw power. Though I find running 3 can get kinda cloggy. In the Infernity match dude had a feild barrier on his feild card and couldn't get over it, so held onto 3 feild spells almost the entire game xD
I also thought about adding a Fate or 2 but couldn't find space. Then maybe I could add ONE Eternity.. Hmm

more_horiz
Well, whatever floats your boat.

I'd just suggest trying it. Even if something saves your rear a million times, a simple change can save your rear twice as much.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply