Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhieratic dragon deck need help Emptyhieratic dragon deck need help

more_horiz
this is my first time at hieratics any ideas how to help me
https://i.imgur.com/JEN5g98.png

descriptionhieratic dragon deck need help EmptyRe: hieratic dragon deck need help

more_horiz
This isn't bad for a first time Hieratic deck.  And I thought you left. >.> 
-1 Battle Fader 
Why?

-1 Koa'ki Meiru Drago
If you need a level 4, just use the Hieratic one.  Also, usually most of your Hieratics will be dumped on the field.

-1 Forbidden Lance
3 is overkill.

+2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
Seriously, this format CALLS for it.  

Deck is pretty solid.  I'll say more if need be.

descriptionhieratic dragon deck need help EmptyRe: hieratic dragon deck need help

more_horiz
ok took out 1 lance and battle fader for the 2 compulsary but i like drago for the point of prophecys maybe ill side it out but witch level 4 heiratic should i swap out also what did you mean you thought i left?

more_horiz
necro108 wrote:
ok took out 1 lance and battle fader for the 2 compulsary but i like drago for the point of prophecys maybe ill side it out but witch level 4 heiratic should i swap out also what did you mean you thought i left?

Drago - Side it
Level 4 - Hieratic Dragon of Gebeb
You keep appearing on and off.  

Side Genex Ally Duradark for Evilswarms.

more_horiz
1 Exodus.
I had no idea anymore. This day sucks D:

more_horiz
i dont know about the exodius i only have 2 normal so it would just be for defense

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply