Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy hieratic Deck EmptyMy hieratic Deck

more_horiz
My hieratic Deck PX0SP

Rate and comment Smile

descriptionMy hieratic Deck EmptyRe: My hieratic Deck

more_horiz
ummm blue level 4 guy is bad (sorry but cant remember name though i think its nut), orsis is bad (you need the cards in graceyard, the hieratic DAD is bad REDMD isnt really needed here TBH and mirror force isnt needed (but if you must have it replace it with toriental Razz )

you need a single watt dragon in here

you also need anothjer tenfut, neph, and shu (blue level 6 dude) isis and geb could also go to 3

future fusion is a bit mesh in this deck TBH you don't need to dumo the normale mosnters into grave scince you can SS them from deck :/

trade-in is good (but keep advance draw to)

more_horiz
Is this suppose to be OTK or something else?
If you don't know the card images don't give suggestions x.x

more_horiz
i just dont remember the names lol and i cant get on DN to find out what they XD ill edit my post when i can get on DN and figure out what their names are again ._. they keeped on getting changed -.- im used to their names when they where holy marks

more_horiz
She is only trying to put all cards from the archetype in the same deck it will be maybe Hard to play but it dosent meen that it will be a disadvantage and for futur fusion it can send monster you want to the graveyard to special summon them with red eyes metal darkness Dragon maybe you can add here Galaxy eyes photon dragon why not it's a good card and easy to summon in this deck

more_horiz
The OTK variant is much better than the level 8 variant

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
The OTK variant is much better than the level 8 variant

Indeed it is sir, but obviously ( to yourself and myself ) she doesn't seem to know that variant. So I was a bit curious as to why you would only post that statement and not help him/her out by for example postinf fixes or a skeleton for the actual OTK variant.

As for the deck, I would suggest you take the following skeleton ( for the OTK variant ) and put in your own preferenced cards and tweaks and have you own Hieratics deck. So here goes;

Monsters: 18/19
3x Esest
3x Nebthet
2x Tefnuit
2/3x Su ( I personally like 2 )
3x REDMD
3x Wattmeter-Dragon/ Luster Dragon#2 or any other vanilla lv 6 dragon )

Spells: 9
3x Hieratic Seal of Convocation
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
2x MST
1x Heavy Storm
1x Pot of Avarice ( helps with the Atum recycle )

Traps: 3

1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

Extra: 5

3x Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
1x Gaia Dragoon, Force of Lightning
1x Longassname machine that burns you ( rank 10 XYZ )

The rest is all up to you, but you could consider cards like Enemy Controller, Burst Breath, Hieratic Seal of Reflection, Honest etc. But thats all up to you.

Have fun, good luck and make it work.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply