Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDebris Hime EmptyDebris Hime

more_horiz
Debris Hime 1373028755062926900

Here is my favorite deck, the Debris Hime as a 2013 version. Of course it's hard today to make it competitive, but there is potential in this one, so let me know what could I do to make it better !
I think everyone know how to play it, synchro Black Rose thanks of Debris Dragon effect on Lonefire, Trooper, Dandylion, or other combos (Gigaplant + Naturia Cherries / Gigaplant + Spore), clear the field, and then let's go!

Monsters [20]
1 Card Trooper
1 Dandylion
2 Debris Dragon
2 Gigaplant
1 Gorz
1 Lonefire
3 Naturia Cherries
1 Night Assailant
Plaguespreader
2 Ryko
1 Spore
3 Tytannial
1 Treeborn Frog

Spells [11]
1 Foolish Burial
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
2 Mark of the Rose
2 Miracle Fertilizer
1 Monster Reborn
1 One For One
2 Trade-In

Traps [9]
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
2 Compulsory
1 Dark Bribe
1 Mirror Force
2 Pollinosis

Extra :
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Armory Arm
1 Beastlord Volcan
3 Black Rose Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Crimson Blader
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Stardust Radiance Dragon
1 Queen of Thorns

Side :
1 Card Trooper
1 Gigaplant
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Card Destruction
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Pot of Duality
2 Dark Bribe
1 Mirror Force
1 Pollinosis
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
1 Ultimate Offering

Last edited by Drakhan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:31 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDebris Hime EmptyRe: Debris Hime

more_horiz
Picture available?
One-For-One is fun.

more_horiz
I hestitated with One For One, but now you tell it ...
+1 One Fore One
-1 Pot Of Duality (can't using Special Sumon after, in Debris Hime it's bad)

Debris Hime 1372500429066798600

Last edited by Drakhan on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Why the Beast King? :/ Lightning Vortex?  And explain card between Reborn and Mark of the Rose.

more_horiz
Barboros is a LV8 monster (Trade-In), but I can summon it so I'm not blocked, and I played it with Skill Drain before on my Debris Hime, because a lot of effects are activated from grave.
Vortex is nice when I have Debris at the first turn and a -500 monster in my hand 

Miracle Fertilizer ? Special summon one plant each turn, but can't normal summon/set after, and it's continuous spell, so I just add one copy ..

more_horiz
Personally, I'd take out Solemn Judgment and put in one Torrential Tribute or Mirror Force. The life drain is NEVER worth stopping ONE move from your opponent. Especially since your opponents will really take advantage of people who use such a terrible trap card. Granted, Torrential Tribute and Mirror Force aren't that much better, but they at least don't have any serious problems.

more_horiz
Yeah but Solemn is better than Dark Bribe, that's why Pollinosis is necessary !
So know I update :

-2 Barbaros
-1 Lightning Vortex
-1 Dark Bribe
-1 Solmemn
-1 Call of the Haunted
+2 Ryko
+1 Supervise 
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole
+1 Mirror Force

Supervise for Gigaplant of course, but I don't no if only one is enough. Now I have 3 equip spell for playing Power Tool Dragon when I need Mark of the Rose!

I update my side to with 2 Compulsory, Spirit Reaper, Night Assailant and Card Destruction.

more_horiz
Can u post a pic of the updated deck?

more_horiz
Debris Hime 1372541920084373100

more_horiz
I would try to find room in side for maybe two lylas for that s/t destruction but that's just me.

me personally, I would main the Compulsory Evacuation Device and side the Bottomless as Bottomless isn't particularly useful this format with Edrags wanting to b removed and verz with the infestation pandemic and such.

Hm, that extra is...intriguing to say the least. who is that at the end? Queen of Thorns? take her out and put more staple synchros in like Armory Arm, Crimson Blader, Beastlord Volcan a.k.a Vulcan the Divine (or a regular Gaia Knight, Force of the Earth if strictly TCG), Scrap Dragon, and such.

If your gonna run Power Tool Dragon I would suggest actually taking out them bribes and put in another miracle fertilizer and supervise or throw in 2 more supervise in their place as u already have pollinosis for your negation and giving your opponent a free card in your deck's case is not beneficial to you, but that's my opinion though.

I would try to find room for that other card trooper too but if one is your preference then that's cool.

the one thing I want to suggest though (as far as your side deck) is that you need to put in answers for ophion (verz), Edrags, Prophecies, and those meta decks which I don't see anything to outright stop/hurt them.

more_horiz
Thank you for your post Sagat!
I just find to Power Tool a nice effect but of course it's not necessary, that's why I add one Supervise (for Gigaplant), but I think it's to slow and blocked my hand few times!
Dark Bribe saved me a lot, but I can try 2 Compulsory instead.

So that means :

-1 Gigaplant
-1 Supervise
-2 Dark Bribe
+1 Night Assailant
+1 Miracle Fertilizer
+2 Compulsory

I modificate my Extra with :
-1 Dark End Dragon
-1 Power Tool Dragon
-1 Red Dragon Archfiend
-1 Queen of Thorns