Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDestiny End Dragoon Turbo EmptyDestiny End Dragoon Turbo

more_horiz
This is a deck heavily inspired by another build I found online. The objective of this deck is to rush out Destiny End Dragoon and to use his powerful effects to maintain field control and damage the opponent until you can finish them off. Though the deck performs well against most meta decks, along with great match ups against annoying decks such as empty jar, it struggles against decks such as evil swarms which can prevent Dragoon from entering the field. Here is my Current decklist:

Monsters - 16
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
3 Destiny Hero - Dogma
3 Destiny Hero - Plasma
2 Elemental Hero Prisma
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Gorz The Emissary of darkness
2 King of the Swamp

Spells - 22
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
3 Destiny Draw
1 E - Emergency Call
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
3 Miracle Fusion
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Polymerization
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Scapegoat

Traps - 2
2 Fiendish Chain

Extra Deck (15)
2 Destiny End Dragoon
2 Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
1 Elemental Hero Gaia
1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado
1 Elemental HERO Nova Master
2 Elemental Hero The Shining
1 Vision HERO Adoration
1 GaGaGa Cowboy
1 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

Side 
2 - Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
2 - Maxx "c"
1 - Solemn Warning
1 - Solemn Judgement
2 - Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 - Super Polymerization
1 - Card Destruction
1 - Eradicator Epidemic Virus
2 - Bottomless Trap Hole
2 - Tradoedia

please suggest any alterations you guys think that would give this deck a stronger match up against decks similar to Evilswarms, whilst retaining a similar level of consistency.

descriptionDestiny End Dragoon Turbo EmptyRe: Destiny End Dragoon Turbo

more_horiz
Heres a couple of suggestions
-1 poly Optional: it was a dead draws sometimes for me so i took out 1.
-1 miracle fusion - main objection is for dragoon, miracle fusion doesn't help fusing dragoon and therefore is not needed as much.
-scapegoat - its cute but no lol, u wanna whip out ur dragoon asap not stall for the correct cards, ur build is consistent enough without it

i added 2 super poly for the lolz and it sometimes helps alot 2 get rid of an opponents monster + mill cards into graveyard for dragoon's effect.

p.s: i forgot where I got my build but im pretty sure we got ours both from the same source since ur deck is like 99% similiar to mine.

more_horiz
If you're having trouble against Verz, use 3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirrors.  Also, side Genex Ally Duradark.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
If you're having trouble against Verz, use 3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirrors.  Also, side Genex Ally Duradark.

SIMP does not negate Ophions continuous effect. it does not stop castor from giving 2nd summon. It does not stop madrago from ssing. it does not stop rescue rabbit. All it stops is Kerk. +the guy is running a dark deck.

more_horiz
Thanks for the suggestions Xzile, I mainly keep scapegoat in since i can use them as tribute fodder for plasma, which can cause a ton of damage and usually can bait bottomless or other obstacles for dragoon. I'll experiment with removing it for super poly though.

more_horiz
Like LoveTaker said,shadow imprisoning mirror hurts your deck,i would advise you as XraishionX did.
Play 3 Genex Ally Duradark in the side deck !

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply