Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCrystal Beasts EmptyCrystal Beasts

more_horiz
Hello Everybody! Just wondering if I could get some feedback on my newest crystal beast deck. I've been tweaking it for a while now and finally got to this build. So far its been doing fine except for consistency issues here and there. 

Crystal Beasts Yh620Mc

I'm having trouble deciding what to put in the extra deck as well.

descriptionCrystal Beasts EmptyRe: Crystal Beasts

more_horiz
vylon looks rlly outta place here. plus i dont think the malefics are rlly necessary here. I never rlly used crystal beasts but ikno hamon wud be a nice addition depending on wht ur aiming for

more_horiz
Xzile wrote:
vylon looks rlly outta place here. plus i dont think the malefics are rlly necessary here. I never rlly used crystal beasts but ikno hamon wud be a nice addition depending on wht ur aiming for

My previous version did run hamon and I liked it but i felt like running something different. As for vylon it's basically a replacement for scrap beast. It not only lets me get out level 8's easy with summoner monk but it also gives them 1000 atk bonus (plus scrap dragon + rainbow ruins abuse). The general goal of the deck is to bring out a lot of crystals (either by abundance or ruby's eff) then xyz and synchro up for the win while also having the option of rainbow dragon. Malefics are ok, 4000 beater in crystals is really good at times.

more_horiz
Do you mind not having Rainbow?

more_horiz
Rainbow sucks and why is your Side full of XYZs ._.

more_horiz
take some of those xyzs from the side and put them in the extra, and then find a way to put in at least one MST, like taking out rainbow.

and one last thing
Hamon>Rainbow

more_horiz
-1 Promise
-1 Crystal Release (Unless you don't want to.  It's nice to use.)
-1 Book of Moon (Really no point...)
-1 Thunder Dragon 
-1 Stardust Dragon

+1 Crystal Tree
+1 Hamon If played correctly, the deck can spam CBs in the S/T zone like crazy.
+1 Blackship 
+1 Temtempo

Not sure what to side.  And these edits are only if you're playing Rainbow Dragon.  Hope it helps. Smile

more_horiz
Thanks for the help guys! For now I do want to have a crystal build that uses rainbow (my previous ones haven't) but I will consider placing Hamon into this one as well. As for my side, they are just xyz's that I like to switch around at times and I'm only playing singles for now to see how the deck can hold up without help against specific decks.

Will be putting mst's in as well and thank you for the suggestions XraishionX, i will diffinately be using them. Deck picture will be updates later.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply