Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Awesome Croco Ranks

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
FenixFX
Skitoritto
Virus
Jue Viole Grace
BlackLeg-Sanji
Heatnix
Anzo
Nuran
psychoturtle
Frisky Badger
Amy Kool
15 posters

descriptionThe Awesome Croco Ranks EmptyThe Awesome Croco Ranks

more_horiz
THE CROCO RANKS!

Yeah folks you heard it! The new people do not know the tradition of Croco ranks DA has, but to introduce you, these ranks are made by our fellow friend The Crocodile, one of the best GFXers around and yeah, no one has created such masterpiece as he did with these ranks. Maybe other GFXers will disagree with the fans, but one thing they cannot disagree about: When you say Anzo ranks, nothing comes to your mind, when you say Fudo (Graphic Hero) ranks nothing sparkles there , when you say Neji ranks still nothing, but when you say Croco ranks, everyone who was here when we installed them first time knew we will never forget the croco ranks. After that, the few GFXers especially Anzo, tried to prove those ranks do not match DA theme and similar stuff, but the Croco ranks survived even that. Every time some people changed Croco ranks with new ones, we realize what we have lost. After a while everyone begs for Croco ranks to come back. This happened I think two or three times till now and this is the 3rd or 4th time the Croco ranks are coming back. But this time, we got new Sprites too! The Admin rank got a brand new, BEWD sprite on it! Yeah, every time they get back, they are stronger than ever before!

Here is the list of current Croco Ranks:

THE CROCO RANKS!

The Awesome Croco Ranks C4Hw8I5
The Awesome Croco Ranks 2vewe
The Awesome Croco Ranks EVXOTd3
The Awesome Croco Ranks LIoiT6P
The Awesome Croco Ranks Y7519
The Awesome Croco Ranks CEb6L
The Awesome Croco Ranks IZFQh
The Awesome Croco Ranks JGKRx
The Awesome Croco Ranks EzUBB
The Awesome Croco Ranks 8jsKT
The Awesome Croco Ranks GXbTD
The Awesome Croco Ranks UGMxE

The next thing we plan is to add sprites to Mod, Teacher and Assistant and maybe Change Dorm Leader to just Leader with Sprite, so that they have sprites too :PWhat do you say? Are these ranks truly the best ever?!
::Monkey16::The Awesome Croco Ranks 2800511367The Awesome Croco Ranks 767353953

Last edited by Amy Kool on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Awesome Croco Ranks EmptyRe: The Awesome Croco Ranks

more_horiz
Amy forced me to like these ranks.

more_horiz
The Awesome Croco Ranks 2966412087

more_horiz
help me find the sprites!

more_horiz
Gaia plate for mod !

more_horiz
finding good yugioh sprites is hard

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/015/3/e/Seto_Kaiba_2_0_by_vash32.png

teacher The Awesome Croco Ranks Jinzo-WC10-EN-VG-NC

more_horiz
All it took was Anzo stepping down to bring magic back to DA :D good job everyone.

more_horiz
Lol, I like that part of where Anzo's ranks and stuff

Anyway, they're not bad, just not good, u have bad taste of gfx and i get it .-.

@Nuran: you know when i come back you won't have those anymore lol so enjoy'em while you can. i have my own cool rank so am careless atm

EDIT: @Amy: i just read that "Even few gfxers like anzo tried to proved those ranks doesn't fit da yet croco ranks survived that" they didnt .-. there was no chance in hell or heaven these low quality ranks are coming back just because they have spirits if am still an admin. which as i said earlier they will only last if/when am not around, which is for a very short period of time as i didn't retire completely just took a break from the job. so plz in the future don't try to put me in a position where you try to explain how i failed to do this or that nor understimate my works, you should realize by now it's not a pro action not acceptable, how would you feel if i just came back as an admin and put the old ranks back? you know you can't stop that. u sort of triggered me there, so this is my 2 centz

more_horiz
I dont say you failed or so. You do awesome gfx and everyone knows it. But, as main GFXer you never liked to see what members like and listen to them. It was always what you prefer and like.  Members always liked more Croco ranks than any other and just because you were main GFXer and disliked em, you took them down many times. I know there were few more people that liked your ranks but overall when we put it up to vote, which you never wanted, Croco ones would always win. I don't know what is the problem if most people here like something to let it be as they wish. DA is theirs after all. If the members feel more comfortable by using em, I don't see any reason for you to take them down.

When I do my stuff here in DA, I always post it in announcement to see the response of members. Same with these ranks now. I posted em here to see what members say. I would not put these ranks if members were against Anzo... If the members disliked my recent portal updates, I would go and code it again as they like. For example, right now, members are telling us to change this orange theme to blue. And, hard to confess, the orange theme is a recent change. Dark blue theme was for so much time there already. Yeah, change was partially needed (even though I don't know why you gfx ppl force those major changes so much here when most of the other pro ygo sites never change themes so quickly... DNF is still same as in start of IP board, Xerocreative is still same like it was like 3 yrs ago.... pojo is always same even 10 yrs ago lol same like TCG player....) if members wanted it that way, but why can't I see any topic for theme discussion and that most of people agreed to orange? yeah, if there was such a topic we would not have to change from orange again to blue.... These things are necessary in a free forum, we are in service of the people.

back on topic:

The Awesome Croco Ranks LIoiT6P
The Awesome Croco Ranks EVXOTd3
these are the new ones with sprites. It is very hard to find cool sprites especially with matching colors. I could of PS the colors but you know, no one wants to see a pink exodia or blue red eyes Razz

The Moderator rank I did too but.....

The Awesome Croco Ranks QVRoX04
you see, this exodia is like wrestler..... :(I need something better. I got Power tool dragon, Drill warrior and Fire Fist Tiger which is hard to see. HELP! meh, if i could find a decent exodia, he is perfect for brown color lol.

more_horiz
As far as i remember i wasn't against putting the ranks back when i decided to take a break from my duties, i even provided some spirits that you could use for them. You should have got the point of my message.

Also I don't see you making a poll this time asking members what they like. You're telling me i always ignore people's votes and do as i like, while from the other hand you put the ranks back instantly without voting.

Anyway, let us not go into further discussion on this matter. It won't end up good.

more_horiz
Haha Exodia for moderator. It fits. The overall abusive, unstoppable power and invulnerability. Instead of "Banned" we should have "Obliterated".

more_horiz
Dont worry anzo, when Croco ranks are ready, I'll put it up to vote but when they are 100% ready, even you will fap and vote for em Razz<3

more_horiz
Ye these rank totally obliritates Anzo's ego in rank creation ;d

more_horiz
Heatnix wrote:
Haha Exodia for moderator. It fits. The overall abusive, unstoppable power and invulnerability. Instead of "Banned" we should have "Obliterated".

Just that moderators cannot ban anyone hahah.

more_horiz
i like the text,.. what is the text name if i may ask,.. The Awesome Croco Ranks 2258053468

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Just that moderators cannot ban anyone hahah.

Damn... give Exodia to Admins? Oh well. I tried.

more_horiz
We got BEWD.

more_horiz
and BEWD just got new support cards! lol. the pieces are collecting :D

the font is Perfect Dark.

more_horiz
Pikachu for modernators e_e

more_horiz
The sprites are still awesome but the font is just meh.

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

obliterates*

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

obliterates*

I can't believe what I have seen now O.o

more_horiz
This is what I could do to make it better:

The Awesome Croco Ranks AUIl20f
The Awesome Croco Ranks SBYO35i

more_horiz
OMG that font...

You know what, screw it ._. send me the PSDs and I'll add a good font.

more_horiz
It is done in GIMP and has too many little details that need to be edited since it is in a big mess lol.

However, I'll change the font again so something everyone should love now. The font is nothing else but our main DA font we use. Now the ranks totally match the theme, font-wise and color-wise.

The Awesome Croco Ranks KD0EWx2
The Awesome Croco Ranks COEX6LS

If this is not awesome, I don't know what is :D

more_horiz
GIMP... no wonder why i hate those ranks lmao

Anyway it's better only i'd say use white instead of back it's meh

more_horiz
I wanted to, but the dark borders do not like bright font

The Awesome Croco Ranks PWpjzm0

doesn't look so appealing like this one:
The Awesome Croco Ranks KD0EWx2

more_horiz
Yes it does ._. That's why croco made em white ._.

more_horiz
So the dilemma is following:

The Awesome Croco Ranks KD0EWx2The Awesome Croco Ranks PWpjzm0
The Awesome Croco Ranks COEX6LSThe Awesome Croco Ranks HEgHWll

more_horiz
Lets see, i changed the bright white to a bit gray.

The Awesome Croco Ranks KD0EWx2The Awesome Croco Ranks PWpjzm0The Awesome Croco Ranks 0Urnrqu
The Awesome Croco Ranks COEX6LSThe Awesome Croco Ranks HEgHWllThe Awesome Croco Ranks O6XYdSL

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply