Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ranks(Want to know)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Jue Viole Grace
Alikaey
Anzo
Amy Kool
LordKreig
9 posters

descriptionRanks(Want to know) EmptyRanks(Want to know)

more_horiz
Hey guys, just 2 questions.
1. What are the difference between special ranks?(not slifer, ra, obelisk and aband; the others)
2. Its there a way to know if someone is slifer, ra, obelisk or aband when they have those special ranks?

descriptionRanks(Want to know) EmptyRe: Ranks(Want to know)

more_horiz
We have a dorm system where members have ranks according to which dorm they belong skill-wise. Those are Slifer, Ra, Obelisk and Abandoned.

Other ranks are all for Staff positions. Hierarchy goes like this:

Administrator, Moderator, Teacher, Assistant, Dorm Leader.

If you are interested in reading what each of these mean you are free to read this article:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t12223-member-groups-of-duel-academy

Hope this was helpful to ya.

more_horiz
How can you know if a staff its a slifer, ra, obelisk or abandoned?

more_horiz
Staff members are primarily a staff members, secondarily dorm members. Means their dorm ranks doesn't really counts as long as they are Staff members. (They have special colors as well)

more_horiz
You can't know unless you look up the person. You can find out if they're in a certain dorm by seeing if they have a room made in a certain dorm. Obviously, it would be harder to find a person in Slifer seeing as there are so many threads.

Sometimes, people wear these in their signatures: http://www.duelacademy.net/t12357-da-s-official-userbars

If you go to the bottom of the forum index page, where the list of online users/24 hours loggers/birthdays/chatbox list is, there is a member groups list although, I think that's only available to staff to see who's in which group.

Other than that, you can simply ask around.

more_horiz
Alternatively, check a staff's profile, then go to Friends, choose any of their friend, then reverse the process and look at the staff's friend's friends (confusing? I know) to see their usergroups.
If that doesn't work, then it's only available for Staff members. I never tried as normal member.

more_horiz
Emperor wrote:
Alternatively, check a staff's profile, then go to Friends, choose any of their friend, then reverse the process and look at the staff's friend's friends (confusing? I know) to see their usergroups.
If that doesn't work, then it's only available for Staff members. I never tried as normal member.

He means the "See all friends (##)" button.

more_horiz
Why not just ask, is that so hard

more_horiz
Well this works with me press on Anzo for example you will see next to him friends usually it only show's like 12 friends but under it in bars says (See all friends) press it you will see he's freinds anystaff tht is his friend will have next to him Groups:Slifer Red,Moderators and so on usually anzo is friends will all staff so might help xD

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
Sometimes, people wear these in their signatures: http://www.duelacademy.net/t12357-da-s-official-userbars

If you go to the bottom of the forum index page, where the list of online users/24 hours loggers/birthdays/chatbox list is, there is a member groups list although, I think that's only available to staff to see sho's in which group.

Staff-exclusive feature. Sadly...

As for the friends list, I'm not sure.

As for Anzo, engrish you good speaking can you!

more_horiz
The question was already answered. Topic locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply