Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBlue-eyes deck EmptyBlue-eyes deck

more_horiz
Blue-eyes deck 1amx27
url: http://prntscr.com/1amx27

Any help guys with my deck Smile

descriptionBlue-eyes deck EmptyRe: Blue-eyes deck

more_horiz
Well I guess there is one problem. How are you going to summon Black Rose? I cant see how you can summon Her.

more_horiz
i recommend that you take out any two spell/traps to add one blue eyes maiden and a kaibaman.

more_horiz
If the focus is on Blue-eyes, whats with everything else going on? So many Synchro monsters for so few tuners, and so many XYZ for only one combo that can make either set. Dual Alexandrite = rank 4, or taking your aces and throwing them into another monster for rank 8. I just dont see a pattern. My suggestion, without further info/an explanation of what's supposed to happen, is to simply thin your extra. My main question would have to be: Where is Ultimate Dragon? While yes, it's not as OP as it used to be, it's still rather powerful, and if you can't summon a single Blue-eyes (you don't pull Maiden), then it's a good way (i.e. De-Fusion if it gets into trouble) to get all three onto the field. Also, Kaibaman is the most broken card related to Blue-eyes White Dragon you could find. Equal to Red-eyes Black Chick, if you Tribute it, you can immediately Special Summon Blue-eyes from your hand. Ancient Rules is another good card for you to consider for this purpose, as it allows you to Special Summon any Tribute Summonable Normal Monster in your hand (i.e. Blue-eyes.) Hope this helps.

more_horiz
Oh this was my devpro deck, it was in testing phase XD
https://i.imgur.com/H0FBf6R.png

more_horiz
Ignore what the previous two said. :I
Try roar of the silver dragon.  Fun.  :3
Super Rejuv only works when you tribute summon for Blue-Eyes or Discard using spells. :s  I don't like it.
Trade-in?  Don't actually need it, but yeah.
Castle of Dragonic Souls is fun.  And triple compulse.  Saves your Blue-Eyed Maiden.

more_horiz
Actually I'll swap rejuve for trade-in. Ravine>stone, blue eyes to hand>trade in > 2 cards ;D
and using later mirror to banish and return xD

more_horiz
I recommend teching Blue-Eyes + Maiden in Spellbooks.

more_horiz
Yeah that would be OP but it would destroy my idea of a good dragon deck. Dragons that are depening on books aren't sthg i like ;D

more_horiz
La bump

http://prntscr.com/1btksg 
;D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply