Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What are your best moments in ygo?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Alikaey
Eheroduelist
FenixFX
MC Bonez
Atompunk
Train Heartnet
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Typical Jew™
FluffyTots
16 posters

descriptionWhat are your best moments in ygo? EmptyWhat are your best moments in ygo?

more_horiz
What are your best moments in ygo? VrffWh3

Post the pictures here Razz

descriptionWhat are your best moments in ygo? EmptyRe: What are your best moments in ygo?

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/RLzCY.png

Irate sux

descriptionWhat are your best moments in ygo? EmptyRe: What are your best moments in ygo?

more_horiz
What are your best moments in ygo? EnlYjGQ
What are your best moments in ygo? 96aMYEP

more_horiz
You are a madafaking liar, N:
What are your best moments in ygo? F6gkrc10

By the way here's mine:
What are your best moments in ygo? Qsq7hf10

more_horiz
So... your best moments are all random DN duels? Sad reached a new level.

I beat some pretentious guy at the library back in early high school. I didn't have my deck with me, and back then people actually put effort into making decks and not just net deck'd the 3 decks on fashion.

I ended up using his "test" Exodia deck that he didn't use cause he kept losing with it. Our friends were around us when this went down, both sides looking pretty weird since on his side he had all the nerds and geeks, and on my side I had all the goths and punks.

After a few turns of me trolling his warriors deck, I managed to get all 5 pieces of Exodia in my hand. First time I've done it in person, only time too. He grew pale and had a nervous laugh for like a minute due to his "rep" of being amazing at this game and me trolling him with his own Exodia deck in front of his peeps in his turf... which was the sad library.

It was really funny and I felt delighted. He dropped school like 3 months later for reasons that have nothing to do with this.

more_horiz
@Heatnix lol. Btw not really strangers, Heat. Read the chat.

more_horiz
Best moments in YGO.
What are your best moments in ygo? SBS6wmz
And here is a picture of a person trying to normal summon twice in a turn by:
1) Normal summoning another Treeborn Frog
2) Sacking both for LaDD. :>

What are your best moments in ygo? LM06W2F
And here is another picture, one of Six Samurais hating on my creature swapping Ojamas. :> Thank you, jj.

more_horiz
That wasn't my best duel, it was just really funny to see irate rage like a bitch when I beat him with c39 two duels in a row

more_horiz

more_horiz
What are your best moments in ygo? 4OQVHgK
Not my best moment... But just me losing to a Dark World player who ran at least two magic cylinders. Just now. e_e He'd better be happy to have Magic Cylinder... I had a 4500 Dark Mist.

more_horiz

and a duel vs Ali

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
@Heatnix lol. Btw not really strangers, Heat. Read the chat.

So not even strangers, against people ... from DA. That's it. Sad got a new definition.

more_horiz
Probably when I was at locals running scraps. I was set to duel this pretentious jerkass who was using Chaos Dragons (back when they were tier 1). First duel, I end up Solemning/Bottomlessing everything he tries to summon, and I win. He whines and says that the duel didn't count.

Second duel, I got a nice lead, but then he manages to fill up his field and banish my Scrap Dragons with BLS and Chaos Sorc. He attacks, and I activate Mirror Force. He shouts profanities, slams his fists on the table, and calls a judge.

He tells said judge that I was stacking my deck. The judge rifles through my deck and checks my sleeves, then informs the guy that I wasn't cheating. Guy swears at the judge, scoops up his stuff, and stomps out of the store.

I ended up losing in the top 8, though.

more_horiz
I was at the breakfast table at school and this guy busts into an infinite attack combo in a battle royale. I'm the only one of his opponents to survive it then I destroyed it next turn.

more_horiz
Ain't nothing gonna beat the old times when dueling actually took skill
What are your best moments in ygo? Vsitachiaprisingmoontou

What are your best moments in ygo? Vsitachiyeswe

What are your best moments in ygo? Vsmakormt

What are your best moments in ygo? Vsyoshirmt

Those are from one of my first tourneys like 5 years ago back in APDA and back then itc and yoshi were fucken unbeatable legends.

more_horiz
My personal favorite moments in YGO... I'd have to say it was back on Duel Monsters Genesis.

When I first started out on DMG, I met this prick who, not even knowing who I am, types into the general chat that Elemental Heroes sucked. He insulted me for using them.
With my username in mind, it should be pretty obvious I challenged him (this was with my old Hero build that was awesome, but depended heavily on being able to use Future Fusion, which is now banned :'[).
It was an awesome duel, I ended up pounding him down with Shining Flare Wingman.

Then he wanted a rematch.
I beat him again.
and again.
and again.
and again.

It was actually pretty hilarious, he wasn't a bad player; but he was a pretty bad sport.
It would become my best winning streak, I ended up developing fans- everyone thought I was exactly like Jaden. (lmao'd at this)
(People were shocked when I lost for the first time on there.)

more_horiz
E-HERO OTK:

What are your best moments in ygo? Nmw7nw10

So fun ._.

more_horiz
This white text box. ._.
What E-HERO OTK?  All I see is your profile. ._.

more_horiz
What are your best moments in ygo? QTOeCsJ

more_horiz
Any triple Quasar plays.

more_horiz
What are your best moments in ygo? WzC03JN

more_horiz
Yeah, like that.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
This white text box. ._.
What E-HERO OTK?  All I see is your profile. ._.

lol wrong one XD

Was taking a picture for a team e.e

What are your best moments in ygo? Ci5jdh10

Eh...I double-posted :s Nvm, yolo.

more_horiz
Nice double post dude.

more_horiz
Don't double post, I edited both posts together this time, but next time it'll be a warning.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/63MWo0e.jpg

loss or not, 10,000 ATK lvl 1 monster is epic.

more_horiz
I won using spellbooks wih 0 cards in my deck, IIW played Shockmaster with a safe zone in a way impossible to win my opponent kept telling me to give up yet I had a plan I summoned 2 priesstess XYZ'd them for Hiergraphic of the Prophecy Destroyed all his traps had another IIW and bottomless used wisdom to save him and he was open had 2 hall's both 8 counters used life to summon Priesstess then normal summoned Justice of prohecy BAM for gg had 6700 LP was the best win of my life will post a pic later if I find it :p

more_horiz
  Playing Yu-Gi-Oh Power of Chaos via Hamachi,that format was the best one.
R.I.P Sad.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply