Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My Room.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Kurono
MC Bonez
BlackWarGreymon
Heatnix
Endless Sorcerer
Virus
Hoshi(no)Tama777
DefinitelyNotXrai
! ! ! ! ! Testing
13 posters

descriptionMy Room. - Page 2 EmptyMy Room.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

You walk into a room casting a customary gaze around the small but cozy room. Seeing a few posters upon a wall of Harpie Dancer and her Channeling Counterparts posed scantily with their Queen. You catch a few peeks of a Wind up rabbit poster, it's glossy surface defaced with black letters: BRB LOL. Glancing at the bed you see a few bags thrown upon the top bunk, it's content split to reveal a bunch of mis-paired socks and a few magazines the rooms owner wouldn't want his mother to see. Upon the bottom bunk lay a half eaten burrito and a Composition notebook. One of which seemed to be titled opened to a page titled. " Hungry Jar" with what seemed to be a deck-list and a over exaggerated picture of Harpie Queen. You would explore further but you suddenly realize someone is standing behind you. You turn around to face a cocoa skinned male with dark brown eyes, he smiles and says."I'm Javier but, everyone calls me Javi. He smiles and steps around you, grabbing yet another poster. "Would you mind helping me?" My Room. - Page 2 1174271126

descriptionMy Room. - Page 2 EmptyRe: My Room.

more_horiz
Kurono wrote:
FluffyTots wrote:
Meh, it's like that in the Ra dorm..... If I didn't have a room to myself and being alone Sad

I'm not going to let my girls get raped.

You realize that there probably isn't anyone foolish enough to rape any girl in Slifer, since the two of us alone are more than enough to keep the lot of them away from our dorm after-all.

more_horiz
mellsfunni wrote:
Oh come on, theyre up thyre because theyre good students/duelists. I would still eat burritos if i were in obelisk, who's to say none of them do?

so you say he didnt get the burrito from you?! should we call an ambulance? I've disected one of the burritos we get here, and i doubt the majority of it is digestable...
I've identified, gum, certain bugs, feathers, and I think, although i dont want my suspisions confirmed, vomit one time...

finals are going alright actually, right now we're just reviewing for them in class. Havent actually taken the tests yet

Well you probably call the ambulance then xD

By the way I got my exams coming up next week friday..... i don't want to start ....

more_horiz
That was in the burrito? EEEWWWWW ! I just ate one!

* runs into bath room to throw up*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply