Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

My Room.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Kurono
MC Bonez
BlackWarGreymon
Heatnix
Endless Sorcerer
Virus
Hoshi(no)Tama777
DefinitelyNotXrai
! ! ! ! ! Testing
13 posters

descriptionMy Room. EmptyMy Room.

more_horiz
You walk into a room casting a customary gaze around the small but cozy room. Seeing a few posters upon a wall of Harpie Dancer and her Channeling Counterparts posed scantily with their Queen. You catch a few peeks of a Wind up rabbit poster, it's glossy surface defaced with black letters: BRB LOL. Glancing at the bed you see a few bags thrown upon the top bunk, it's content split to reveal a bunch of mis-paired socks and a few magazines the rooms owner wouldn't want his mother to see. Upon the bottom bunk lay a half eaten burrito and a Composition notebook. One of which seemed to be titled opened to a page titled. " Hungry Jar" with what seemed to be a deck-list and a over exaggerated picture of Harpie Queen. You would explore further but you suddenly realize someone is standing behind you. You turn around to face a cocoa skinned male with dark brown eyes, he smiles and says."I'm Javier but, everyone calls me Javi. He smiles and steps around you, grabbing yet another poster. "Would you mind helping me?" My Room. 1174271126

descriptionMy Room. EmptyRe: My Room.

more_horiz
... Huh?
Welcome to DA. Stay active, and have fun... o.o

more_horiz
As I sat in the windowsill, I couldn't help but take note of how it is that the room looked as though it were already lived in for some time, despite how obvious it was that someone had just moved into it. I gave the neophyte a quick look-over, average appearance, I thought, were I interested in people by their appearances. I shifted about and stood up in the room, giving it a once-over. I then turned to the neophyte and struck up a conversation. "The posters are debatable, but otherwise, you seem like a decent person. I'd greatly like it if we could get along, but alas, there are some ground rules that need to be lain down. For instance, NEVER let me catch you peeping on any of the female students, myself included. Also, try not to blare your music too loud. If you can keep these up, we'll get along swimmingly." With the usual rules being finished I walked back over to the windowsill and jumped out head-first. In spite of the others reacting in shock to this, I managed to stick the landing just right without getting so much as a scratch (I enjoy showing off if you couldn't tell). With that being done, I gave them a wave and started back to the stairs to return to my own room.

more_horiz
hmph,.. welcome to slifers, don't make too much noise, that's all. obey me and you'll be alright,..HehEHEhe My Room. 114624

more_horiz
"Thank you all for your welcomes. I do love music but, I'd rather read a good book or write. I doodle avidly and what not buttttttttt, I won't be too loud. I'm more excited though than anything! A new place, full of mysterys and challenge and very verry, good burritos. Overall, I think I will enjoy it here." He punctuated the final word with a nob of his head he approved the new poster of Vennominaga he just purchased. He replied to the small crowd that filled his room, before finishing off the burrito and closing the notebook. Checking his holster he wondered, if anybody was up for a duel. He has to test some improvements and he wanted to start his time here off right.

{Question, we duel on DN or Devpro? And then we are credited for our duels here or is it all T-1 style role-playing?}

more_horiz
Hmmm, I've found out the answer for myself. :D

I hope nobody Ninja'd my post if so, sorry.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Red and enjoy your stay on the forum
And also please try to refrain from double posting please :D

more_horiz
I wanted to give you some attitude and post a witty comment, but you've had enough Slifer threats already, we already look like a gang.

Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
It's nothing I haven't faced before. So by all means. Enjoy yourselves. Just expect recoil.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer mate Smile

more_horiz
welcome to the slifers

more_horiz
Hey. I'm your Dorm Leader. Welcome to the Slifer Dorm. Please have fun and stay active. Smile

more_horiz
Kurono wrote:
Hey. I'm your Dorm Leader. Welcome to the Slifer Dorm. Please have fun and stay active. Smile

about time a post My Room. 2896007000

more_horiz
~Spade~ wrote:
Kurono wrote:

about time a post My Room. 2896007000

Just that awesome. Razz

more_horiz
Welcome, just make sure your windows has bars attached to them. Don't want Anzo to climb in through your windows and touch your bum in your sleep.

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Welcome, just make sure your windows has bars attached to them. Don't want Anzo to climb in through your windows and touch your bum in your sleep.

Anzo would do much more than that.

more_horiz
I'd know, I'm his team's co-leader and all he talks about on skype is the way he touches little boys :/

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
I'd know, I'm his team's co-leader and all he talks about on skype is the way he touches little boys :/

I should keep the Slifer Boys more protected then.

more_horiz
That you should, just remember, he doesn't like girls.

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:

I am not putting girls with boys, Tots.

more_horiz
Didn't say to, just use your girl powers to scare him away.

more_horiz
Kurono wrote:
FluffyTots wrote:

I am not putting girls with boys, Tots.

Good, it's better that way.

more_horiz
Meh, it's like that in the Ra dorm..... If I didn't have a room to myself and being alone Sad

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Meh, it's like that in the Ra dorm..... If I didn't have a room to myself and being alone Sad

I'm not going to let my girls get raped.

more_horiz
Well, I know it's like that in the Obi dorm where all the guys just want to do that. Didn't know that was going around in slifer..... Thank God I had no life and played in season 8 a lot.

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
Well, I know it's like that in the Obi dorm where all the guys just want to do that. Didn't know that was going around in slifer..... Thank God I had no life and played in season 8 a lot.

It goes on all over the Academy.

more_horiz
IE Duel academy is named the "troll academy" of YGO.

more_horiz
(Walking around the corner, I noticed that a new room had been occupied since my last being around here, having been home for a couple of days. I noticed that three people were standing in the door talking about things I would be uncomfortable discussing, and then, in the room, I almost jumped as the occupant was just finishing up a burrito. I ran past the three talking to the new dorm member.)

Where did you get that burrito!? Sliver Caffiteria of Mahdi!?!?!?!?

(There was a difference of course)

Life or death situation Man,

I'm Mellsfunni by the way, welcome to the dorm.

Where did that burrito come from!?!?!?!?!?!?

more_horiz
*Le me passing by, seeing mell after a long time*

Hey Mell how is it going with your finals and all that???

What you ask me where he get that burrito from? how the hell should I know...

It's not that i'm a walking foodbank...? I wish I was, but I can only supplie what the OBBIES eat, and they don't eat any burrito's ... what shame actually... Wish they would...

P.S. I heard they would eat delicious french croissance, omelet, muffins, strawberry's and Juice and even with a sweet cappuccino as option tommorow morning... How delicious sounds that as breakfeast...
In slifer it's just a loaf of bread with bad tasting coffee...

more_horiz
Oh come on, theyre up thyre because theyre good students/duelists. I would still eat burritos if i were in obelisk, who's to say none of them do?

so you say he didnt get the burrito from you?! should we call an ambulance? I've disected one of the burritos we get here, and i doubt the majority of it is digestable...
I've identified, gum, certain bugs, feathers, and I think, although i dont want my suspisions confirmed, vomit one time...

finals are going alright actually, right now we're just reviewing for them in class. Havent actually taken the tests yet

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply