Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps EmptyRock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps

more_horiz
I know skill drain doesn't negate Koa'ki Meriu effects , but i am not sure if Soul Drain does..also want to ask does Soul Drain negates Rescue Rabbit ?

descriptionRock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps EmptyRe: Rock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps

more_horiz
Hm... I haven't played with Soul Drain before.
Reading the card text, it says that "... monsters that are banished cannot activate.." Meaning that effects like the Dragon Rulers cannot activate if banished. Rescue Rabbit, however, activates on the field.

For the Rock Stun people? Same concept. Activates on field. Soul Drain does not stop the resolution of an effect. Just the activation.

descriptionRock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps EmptyRe: Rock Stun Brutes vs Soul Traps

more_horiz
So i get the effect :3 ?
It is wierd Koa'Ki Rocks baypass drain traps :D.

more_horiz
Since the effects activate on the field, yes. You get the effects.
Examples of cards that don't get their effects include:
Blackwing - Vayu, the Emblem of Honor
Dandylion
Sangan
Giant Rat

I believe I have answered your question. :D Anything else?

more_horiz
Nope :D, i now know my Koa'ki Meriu brutes are unaffected by drain traps :3.
Regionals here i come !

more_horiz
Stop calling them brutes, I love my Rock Stun D:<

more_horiz
Ok new name "Rock Brigadiers",legit ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply